Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want an m4

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Not only the bmw but the rifle as well I want to become a gun collector. Maybe a gunsmith idk

Looks pretty badass
PEO_M4_Carbine_RAS_M68_CCO.png

Looks pretty badass
PEO_M4_Carbine_RAS_M68_CCO.png
I want that, A Kriss vector, An AK47 An MP7, A sig sauer p226 A mossberg shotgun and a crossbow!

I want an m16

The G36 is superior on all accounts.

iu

I want the 6 unica, I want any AK platform, I want a SAA, I want a decent hunting rifle, I want a mossberg, I want some goofy jugoslav weapons I want it all, I want it now

View: https://youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE?t=56

They look like airsoft guns tbh.
Lol they're not. The AK is a Century Arms and the bottom is a Mossberg 715T .22 I also have a 357 magnum. I'm at work right now I'll take pics of the ammo when I get home.

Last edited:
Lol they're not. The AK is a Century Arms and the bottom is a Mossberg 715T .22 I also have a 357 magnum. I'm at work right now I'll take pics of the ammo when I get home.
Damn man I want a vska ak bad or a m and p 15 ar

mossberg 715t sux dude get a m&p 15-22
Damn man I want a vska ak bad or a m and p 15 ar
do not get a vska, theyre known to blow up and are just shit quality in general. get a wasr 10 or even a psa ak.

AK Buyer's Guides
>New
>Rifles
>Magazines

Thanks bro for the info. Do you think the zastava m70 is a better buy?
yeah they're a good buy, probably the best you can get for under 1k.

Download 3

I like F87 M2C better. better sizing imo, reminds me of the e46 m3. F82 M4 is kinda big

M4 has cooler features depending on spec like adaptive suspension, HUD, leather dash etc

G82 and G87 seem nice too. Driven only an F82 and an F87 so can't really speak for them

Last edited:
They look like cheap knock-offs, which is why I thought they were airsoft. :feelshaha: The M4 isn't even 5.56.

The .357 is sexy, though. What a beast of a caliber.

yeah they're a good buy, probably the best you can get for under 1k.
:feelsokman: then I'll pick up one of those bad boys or an ar15

Fed posting hour.
I'm gonna move to north carolina soon, where gun laws are pretty relaxed, and I wanna get a few legally, and I'm really just into guns. No glownigger activity here

View attachment 936072
I like F87 M2C better. better sizing imo, reminds me of the e46 m3. F82 M4 is kinda big

M4 has cooler features depending on spec like adaptive suspension, HUD, leather dash etc

G82 and G87 seem nice too. Driven only an F82 and an F87 so can't really speak for them
So many words just to say it's over

(in video game)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

View attachment 953828
(in video game)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Love it. In video game