Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I want boys to look at me"

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
In class a girl, a stacy, was taking off her jacket and said that it was hot in the room. Underneath she was wearing a crop top her and the other foids she was sitting next to were talking about it, I guess they were saying that it was revealing or something. I wasn't purposely listening to the conversation so I don't really know what was said up until they were laughing and stacy said "well I want boys to look at me". Obviously she meant prettyboys and chad, she wouldn't want me looking at her, but it still shows that when foids dress like that that is what they want. Although simps will still deny this even when foids say it themselves.

Water is wet ngl tbh ded srs

yeah im thinking its over

I find it hard to believe without photographic proof.

Over for ur GrAY ass

The world is a sphere.

Yes but at work she can take you to HR for looking and/or talking to her.

But if a guy wears a crazy, outlandish, revealing outfit gets in trouble.

God, I hate how the female brain works so much.

She's just dressing for herself, sweaty! :soy:

Yes but at work she can take you to HR for looking and/or talking to her.

But if a guy wears a crazy, outlandish, revealing outfit gets in trouble.
So true, when I was in hs some dudes jeans ripped and it showed most of his thighs. He got in pretty big trouble even thogh it wasn't his fault. But then there were foids who wore worse things at school and nothing happened.

In class a girl, a stacy, was taking off her jacket and said that it was hot in the room. Underneath she was wearing a crop top her and the other foids she was sitting next to were talking about it, I guess they were saying that it was revealing or something. I wasn't purposely listening to the conversation so I don't really know what was said up until they were laughing and stacy said "well I want boys to look at me". Obviously she meant prettyboys and chad, she wouldn't want me looking at her, but it still shows that when foids dress like that that is what they want. Although simps will still deny this even when foids say it themselves.
She's dressing like that for herself inkler :soy: :soy: