Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom made me do these.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
-Yesterday I saw white woman with sandal , I quickly noticed her big long feet . Her toes were nicely painted. I got hard and had to quickly go in the restroom after I stayed for 2-3 minutes to watch her feet. I was about to stroke my dick until I realized I was at a Public restroom.

- today a white girl was juggling with a soccer ball . I went near her and did a trick and asked if she could do it. She said "no" .
After that she took a football ball and we did some pass.
Idk what pushed me to go near her. What if her parents were there and tought I was creep pedo...

I missed child life and teen life , I didn't have girl to play. I can't compensate those experiences I missed.

- today a white girl was juggling with a soccer ball . I went near her and did a trick and asked if she could do it. She said "no" .
giga normie trait

THIS NIGGA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SOME WHITE FOID EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I think you have major mental problems besides inceldom.

The IShowSpeed of .is

No white foids for your face

going up to random white foid and offering to play soccer without her rejecting or leaving
It was a girl .
They're not evil when they're younger than 16

What made you such a fiend for white women lol?

I was delusional, I was an incel in Haiti I thought I'd easily ascend after coming to America.
Damn. Honestly it would probably be easier in Haiti than America lol. Especially if ur not a thugmaxxer or Tyrone. If you are not either of those 2 as a black man than it's pretty much over

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: ovER for us. Try again next time in another life boyo.
I will just touch some more grass and take colder showers. I will get girlfriend in no time

I hate this brutal truth
Same. The only kinda thug thing I have about me is long dreadlocks but I am not actually a thug so it doesn't even matter jfl

Same. The only kinda thug thing I have about me is long dreadlocks but I am not actually a thug so it doesn't even matter jfl
I've none

When I see a non thugmaxed guy with a white woman I asked how is this possible??

I've none

When I see a non thugmaxed guy with a white woman I asked how is this possible??
Yeah. It's pretty rare to see that honestly. The only time I see non thug black people with gf is when they are really good looking

Yeah. It's pretty rare to see that honestly. The only time I see non thug black people with gf is when they are really good looking
Do you think Asian love blacks?

I don't want to approach white woman. I don't meet their high standards

Do you think Asian love blacks?

I don't want to approach white woman. I don't meet their high standards
Maybe the ones that like feeling Hella dominated but other than that asian girls usually go for white guys.

Maybe the ones that like feeling Hella dominated but other than that asian girls usually go for white guys.
In reality it's blacks who have it worse. Other races can easily ascend but we have to put 100x efforts than them

In reality it's blacks who have it worse. Other races can easily ascend but we have to put 100x efforts than them
True I think we do have it rough (unless ur Tyrone ofc) but I think Indians got It the worst tbh

The stormcelpill was probably the beginning of the end for me. I was way happier as a shitlib leftist. Then again, I don’t regret it, I’d rather be correct than happy.

The stormcelpill was probably the beginning of the end for me. I was way happier as a shitlib leftist. Then again, I don’t regret it, I’d rather be correct than happy.
What's the stormcelpill?

Last edited:
Indian can easily stemmax bc of their IQ
From what I've seen they are the most hated on by society and have Hella bad stereotypes like people saying that they smell bad, they are scammers, etc. Not to mention people make fun of their accents all the time and some people even say that they are always fucking animals too. So in my opinion I think Indians got it the worst and I don't think stemmaxxing would be enough. Also women usually aren't attracted to them either because of their skin, facial features etc.

From what I've seen they are the most hated on by society and have Hella bad stereotypes like people saying that they smell bad, they are scammers, etc. Not to mention people make fun of their accents all the time and some people even say that they are always fucking animals too. So in my opinion I think Indians got it the worst and I don't think stemmaxxing would be enough. Also women usually aren't attracted to them either because of their skin, facial features etc.
Ah ok