Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want my oneitis to suffer!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
I want to make my e-oneitis suffer as much as possible.

My oneitis gets to have an easy life just for being a foid & I want to make her suffer for this after she blocked me so I’m thinking of making anonymous accounts just to make her life as miserable as I can & if she blocks me then I will make more accounts to bully her.

If she gets to have an easy life & I don’t then it’s time to even the score.

My oneitis gets to have an easy life just for being a foid & I want to make her suffer for this after she blocked me so I’m thinking of making anonymous accounts just to make her life as miserable as I can & if she blocks me then I will make more accounts to bully her.

try to impersonate as her chad buddies

try to impersonate as her chad buddies
I sometimes spend time thinking of how she has a better life than me even though she doesn’t deserve it after the way she treated me but I’m going even the score.

Its only fair

I've had many blocks from ex-crushes. I can relate to you to on that situation, I want to harass foids only for blocking and general rejections. genius revange idea :feelsdevil: :feelsahh::feelsLSD:

Just go on the deep web and buy a hit-man service on her

I've had many blocks from ex-crushes. I can relate to you to on that situation, I want to harass foids only for blocking and general rejections. genius revange idea :feelsdevil: :feelsahh::feelsLSD:
Foids can be awful, I’m sorry, buddy.

Last edited:
Foids can be awful, I’m sorry, buddy.
It's okay it might make me feel like a loser but ffs those bitches can be so awful. It sucks getting blocked so many times but oh well. Some of us have it worse then others. Especially if you're a Sub 5. I hope you move on from her eventually although I understand how though that can be.

It's okay it might make me feel like a loser but ffs those bitches can be so awful. It sucks getting blocked so many times but oh well. Some of us have it worse then others. Especially if you're a Sub 5. I hope you move on from her eventually although I understand how though that can be.
Thank you.