Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to attack someone so badly!!

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
I work a customer service job that deals with a lot of elderly people and every day I have the urge to attack someone for less and less significant things.

I feel it’s normal for people to imagine hurting others over inconveniences but I don’t just want wanna beat someone up, I want to rip someone’s fucking face off like a caveman! No fighting form or anything like that, i just wanna fully chimp out on someone one day…

I especially feel this way about foids that feel they are entitled to treat me like shit just because I’m working customer service. Anyone else feel like chimping out every now and then?

Working customer service as an unattractive male is worse than hell itself

Dont attack others at your jobs location at working times. Follow someone after work (In Metaverse)

Working customer service as an unattractive male is worse than hell itself
I’m actively looking for another job but I’ve saved up enough as to where I can quit now and survive. Gonna raise hell on my faggot supervisor before I leave tho

Dont attack others at your jobs location at working times. Follow someone after work (In Metaverse)
Bite their ear off as claw at their face (in poptropica)

(in video game)