Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be a kid again, forever

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I finally understand why Peter Pan never wanted to grow up, life can be very harsh for individuals like us born into the wrong circumstances.

Tears are welling up but not coming out as I'm typing this out. If only I could be a kid again, having fun with friends in early elementary school... It all went to the shitter when I turned 9.

This is going to be brutal. Let me go look at some things-

Nah, being an adult feels better, i don’t want to be a weak short half-man forever

I finally understand why Peter Pan never wanted to grow up, life can be very harsh for individuals like us born into the wrong circumstances.

Tears are welling up but not coming out as I'm typing this out. If only I could be a kid again, having fun with friends in early elementary school... It all went to the shitter when I turned 9.
I'm so sorry you missed out on stuff, but, I hope you can find a mate

Being a man-child is a massive redflag sweaty. That's not the way inside this ut-infected roasted flap 50+ dick receptacle , sweaty.

these friendhavers will never understand our suffering @Incelius Savage

these friendhavers will never understand our suffering @Incelius Savage
Lol i had no friends at all growing up but a stupid family who barely came around and my mother always had drama with