Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i want to be a truck driver

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
i like to drive, especially at night. whenever i feel the world is too much, i get in my car and i just drive and drive and drive - possible autistic (incel?) trait. sometimes i just end up in the middle of nowhere. once when i was driving at about 1 AM on the highway (day time driving is too stressful) it was just me and a truck and i ever since i can't stop fantasising about driving a truck. i believe the truck is a source of power and dominance over 4-wheeled normies which is why i am so attracted to it
Nothing personel kidd

there is a slight problem here though: i can't drive manual (lifefuel though because most trucks these days are automatic)and i have failed my truck licence many times. because of corona-chan, testing has stopped and now all i sit here and rot while watching truck videos on youtube.
there are some other problems like competing with foreign drivers on international drivers licence, lack of experience and many other drivers being very old and masculine.
any truckcels here?

Many truck drivers drive during the day though. Possibly look into concrete truck driver because those are all early morning trips.

Many truck drivers drive during the day though. Possibly look into concrete truck driver because those are all early morning trips.
concrete trucks and many trucks similar to that type are all manual in chadstralia from what i can tell :feelsbadman:
i would like to be an OTR driver though as the long hours wouldn't bother me, i do nothing but sit in front of my computer for 14-15 hours a day then go to sleep. no friends or anything like that. so not a problem!

Sounds comfy, driving gives me anxiety

@Blacktarpill tjoughts ?
@
i like to drive, especially at night. whenever i feel the world is too much, i get in my car and i just drive and drive and drive - possible autistic (incel?) trait. sometimes i just end up in the middle of nowhere. once when i was driving at about 1 AM on the highway (day time driving is too stressful) it was just me and a truck and i ever since i can't stop fantasising about driving a truck. i believe the truck is a source of power and dominance over 4-wheeled normies which is why i am so attracted to it
View attachment 245895
there is a slight problem here though: i can't drive manual (lifefuel though because most trucks these days are automatic)and i have failed my truck licence many times. because of corona-chan, testing has stopped and now all i sit here and rot while watching truck videos on youtube.
there are some other problems like competing with foreign drivers on international drivers licence, lack of experience and many other drivers being very old and masculine.
any truckcels here?
thats very cool, i really like that you are do passionate about it. Wish I could help make your plans come true

concrete trucks and many trucks similar to that type are all manual in chadstralia from what i can tell :feelsbadman:
i would like to be an OTR driver though as the long hours wouldn't bother me, i do nothing but sit in front of my computer for 14-15 hours a day then go to sleep. no friends or anything like that. so not a problem!
They are usually automatic these days. We usually have Volvo trucks.

I want to learn how to repair them.

Sounds comfy, driving gives me anxiety
i only get anxiety when there's too many drivers but i am semi-rural so not bothered too much by it
@Blacktarpill tjoughts ?
@

thats very cool, i really like that you are do passionate about it. Wish I could help make your plans come true
unfortunately passion does not mean one is good at it. don't worry about it brocel, just felt like sharing this with any who were interested in this topic.
They are usually automatic these days. We usually have Volvo trucks.
i hope so, but first i have to get my licences. are you a truckcel?
I want to learn how to repair them.

i only get anxiety when there's too many drivers but i am semi-rural so not bothered too much by it

unfortunately passion does not mean one is good at it. don't worry about it brocel, just felt like sharing this with any who were interested in this topic.

i hope so, but first i have to get my licences. are you a truckcel?

View attachment 245911
nope

Being a truck driver seems like a good job to have, especially if it's in Europe.
You get the travel everywhere, but I don't have a drivers license so RIP.

I love going for long drives, even by myself.

idk man seems hard

i like to drive, especially at night. whenever i feel the world is too much, i get in my car and i just drive and drive and drive - possible autistic (incel?)

No, a real autistic incel cannot even drive. Man, I really wish I could drive a car. I also want to be a delivery man. That would be enough for me. I could drive all day long and earn somewhat decent money for it.

sometimes i just end up in the middle of nowhere. once when i was driving at about 1 AM on the highway (day time driving is too stressful) it was just me and a truck and i ever since i can't stop fantasising about driving a truck.

For me, this is nothing but a dream. In fact, I also had dreams about driving while everyone else is driving in reality.

there is a slight problem here though: i can't drive manual (lifefuel though because most trucks these days are automatic)and i have failed my truck licence many times.

Now imagine that you cannot drive at all.

I use to watch some gameplays of Truck Drivers was funny and intretaining tbh

Sounds good tbh working alone is lifefuel