Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be an incel youtuber/content creator, but I also need to skirt past Youtube's hate speech policy. Any advice?

LomaxDelarge

LomaxDelarge

Recruit
★★
I want to be an incel youtuber and be able to discuss incel topics. I'm planning to livestream an incel protest once my channel gets 50 subs. My last channel was flagged by the National Guard in my country after I vaguely implied that I had previous criminal intent to harm other people. Cops came and arrested me and I was brought to a mental hospital for two weeks. A couple minutes after I posted a video from the hospital (where I did not discuss anything incel related) my channel was terminated for hate speech and my phone was confiscated. The only thing I can think of to warrant this termination is I did make a video discussing why women are socially and sexually privileged. But my channel wasn't taken down until immediately after my hospital video. Is there anyway I can skirt past this issue? Perhaps maybe I can upload some of my videos to YouTube and post more controversial topics on another platform?

Don’t get the glowies at your house :feelsLSD: , harming people is bad no matter what. Talking about bones and looks isn’t a crime tho

What happened to your protest?

need to skirt past Youtube's hate speech policy​

just don't use words such as foids, femoids, whore, faggots, blackpill, redpill, bluepill etc etc, find alternative to such words, instead of blackpill use BP/BlackP etc etc

just don't use words such as foids, femoids, whore, faggots, blackpill, redpill, bluepill etc etc, find alternative to such words, instead of blackpill use BP/BlackP etc etc
That's a good idea

Call it ''Forever ugly'' and make no reference to incels. Talk about looks discriminations in society.

They pushed a certain incel youtuber who wears glasses to corner the market. highly unlikely there
will be amother successful incel youtuber because they don't want these theories catching on.

Last edited:
My channel didn't get enough subscribers to host a livestream before it was deleted
brutal
just record yourself talking about past experiences
you know, how is living as a ugly incel

How did you get through the entire human centipede 2 movie got boring pretty quick to me. The first 30 mins were brutal how the trucel shat his pants in the bed and his mom yelling at him.

So you say you want to protest, eh?