Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be cucked

K

khhvirgin

Banned
-
100% - Go be a cuck then
i can't stand this situation any more.Even cuck can make me happier than the relity of no relationship

Better to go see a hooker than cuck yourself.

Brutally Soylent Pill
:feelsjuice:

I’d rather be incel than be a cuckold.

Lmfao nigga down bad as hell

@Broly Have you made an alt already? :feelsaww:

based, make fresh account and post about being cuck :lul: when you've gotten cucked

Yeah I can tell you first hand that I was in a relationship with a girl that was cucking me and it's worse on your mental than being an incel

Yeah I can tell you first hand that I was in a relationship with a girl that was cucking me and it's worse on your mental than being an incel
@Pixycel @Zer0/∞ @Broly trucel in 2022

100% - Permaban fakecel
@Pixycel @Zer0/∞ @Broly trucel in 2022

Is there a rule that you have to be a hardcore incel to post here? I'm blackpilled, I still struggle with romantic relationships and getting girls, but I've gotten laid without paying for it yes. Still never had a LTR, most of the one night stands I've had were with ugly bitches. Had a short term 3 month relationship with a cute girl and got cucked by her and her entire army of male "friends"

Last edited:
Is there a rule that you have to be a hardcore incel to post here? I'm blackpilled, I still struggle with romantic relationships and getting girls, but I've gotten laid without paying for it yes. Still never had a LTR, most of the one night stands I've had were with ugly bitches. Had a short term 3 month relationship with a cute girl and got cucked by her and her entire army of male "friends"
Try looksmax.org or neets.me, non-incels not allowed here.

if i was a mod and had to clean after this daily shitters i think ill die much younger (which is lifefuel in my case)