Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I want to be pure forever..."

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
W*man hate when you explicitly draw attention to the fact that at least 90%+ of modern w*men have acted with unconscionable deficient morality in their s*xual lives (dating for financial exploitation, dating multiple men at once, dating with no loyalty/allegiance, benefiting from "women are wonderful effect"/"halo effect" to harm innocent/naive men). The reason words like "whore" and "slut" are so cutting and provoke a sudden uncontainable emotional outburst is because you are communicating to her, "I'm on to you, I know your true nature, I am not a simple man and will not overlook your moral defect. I will call you out for the immoral person you have chosen to become and continue to be."

There is NOTHING wrong with calling a woman a "WHORE" or a "SLUT". It is the community/societal policing that was once universally practiced and respected in the Western world. We bought into the lie it was an oppressive and repressive system of control of w*man's bodies and minds but it was not. The oppression of rampant s*xual degeneracy, promiscuity, family-fracturedness, polyamory, romantic rejection and isolation at the hands of acceleration of hypergamy is far more oppressive. Oppression by order is controlled chaos. Oppression by disorder is uncontrolled chaos.

You stole your own purity. You chose to not be pure forever. I simply hold a mirror up to your life.

Last edited:
"Whore" and "slut" used to be something that you called a certain type of woman -- a promiscuous woman without virtue. That's why even women called each other that as insults in the olden days.

But now that those words apply to 100% of all women in today's society, it is viewed as a slur against all womankind itself, like nigger or gook. It wouldn't be insulting to all women if all women weren't sluts and whores, too bad they are.

W*man hate when you explicitly draw attention to the fact that at least 90%+ of modern w*men have acted with unconscionable deficient morality in their s*xual lives (dating for financial exploitation, dating multiple men at once, dating with no loyalty/allegiance, benefiting from "women are wonderful effect"/"halo effect" to harm innocent/naive men). The reason words like "whore" and "slut" are so cutting and provoke a sudden uncontainable emotional outburst is because you are communicating to her, "I'm on to you, I know your true nature, I am not a simple man and will not overlook your moral defect. I will call you out for the immoral person you have chosen to become and continue to be."

There is NOTHING wrong with calling a woman a "WHORE" or a "SLUT". It is the community/societal policing that was once universally practiced and respected in the Western world. We bought into the lie it was an oppressive and repressive system of control of w*man's bodies and minds but it was not. The oppression of rampant s*xual degeneracy, promiscuity, family-fracturedness, polyamory, romantic rejection and isolation at the hands of acceleration of hypergamy is far more oppressive. Oppression by order is controlled chaos. Oppression by disorder is uncontrolled chaos.

You stole your own purity. You chose to not be pure forever. I simply hold a mirror up to your life.
Plato IQ

To call a w*man "whore" or "slut" today is a liberating act. It's not an insult, it's an indictment of the entire vaginocapitalist system.

Women have a big problem with accountability for their actions.

Women have a big problem with accountability for their actions.

Every instance of moral impropriety is cognitively dissonanced / rationalized away.

Kant and Schoppy were right.

Last edited:
TBH maybe we are expecting too much from them, maybe women's mental capacity is so small that they simply cannot comprehend personal responsibility?:waitwhat:

"Whore" and "slut" used to be something that you called a certain type of woman -- a promiscuous woman without virtue. That's why even women called each other that as insults in the olden days.

But now that those words apply to 100% of all women in today's society, it is viewed as a slur against all womankind itself, like nigger or gook. It wouldn't be insulting to all women if all women weren't sluts and whores, too bad they are.

this was a cool user :feelsmage: rip rip