Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on guys who pretend to not want to be in a relationship?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
My brother is almost 30 and he is still a virgin, I think he pretends to not want intimacy as a way of coping (even though he is a gooner). What are your thoughts on guys like this?

My brother is almost 30 and he is still a virgin, I think he pretends to not want intimacy as a way of coping (even though he is a gooner). What are your thoughts on guys like this?
bro thinks hes a sigma

He only says this so his family and friends leave him alone, maybe he has a account here who knows

Last edited:
He only says this so his family and friends leaves him alone, maybe he has a account here who knows
I believe he never talked to a girl. Not even once.

to be fair a lot of autists and blackpillers genuinely do not want to be in romantic relationships, as the emotional intimacy would make them uncomfortable. is your brother on the spectrum?

and additionally, most relationships don't work out. Even Chads get divorce-raped every day, even married men get mogged, Paternity fraud, all this stuff. even if he could get a girl, the likelihood of it going well is astronomically low for anyone. let alone a 30 yr old virgin with an incel brother, you guys probably inherited substandard genetics.

to be fair a lot of autists and blackpillers genuinely do not want to be in romantic relationships, as the emotional intimacy would make them uncomfortable. is your brother on the spectrum?
Yes possibly, even my parents keep calling him an autist.

It's a gigacope, i've done it before.

Basement dwelling rotter spergs such as myself aren’t going to get into a relationship anyways so why not worry about my other issues. Inceldom isn’t even an uncommon thing so I don’t really care about it

Genuine MGTOWs are on the rise, it's possible.

It's not farfetched to believe men are starting to hate women.

I completely understand. Seeing how relationships function, with all the dynamics and burdens of being in one. It kills the mood of wanting one.