Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to become 6’5

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Currently, i am close to 5’11, but that is not enough for my race Failo, and crooked nose. In order to compensate for this features I need to at least be 6’5. My nose is also very crooked which absolutely destroys my face harmony, I am very skinny with slightly visible abs, but it doesn’t help me out. I think I can only ascend when I Geomaxx to any third world Shithole cuntry. Being born in first world is cruel, that god made me suffer.

Muh nose, muh dark skin. You could just appreciate being tall?

At least you're above average

this has to be bait:feelshaha::feelshaha:

If I was 6'5 (I'm 5'5) I would still be an incel due to my other traits that make me undesirable

If I was 6'5 (I'm 5'5) I would still be an incel due to my other traits that make me undesirable
Tall+nt, unstoppable no matter the face. Stop coping

Who said I would be nt, also I wasn't talking about just face
I wish to nt, yea you are most probably true in the sense. But being is still an upper hand .

I wish to nt, yea you are most probably true in the sense. But being is still an upper hand .
Being tall would just change my subhuman title to being a member of society again, I would still be incel though
If you're short, ugly and disabled like me, you're pretty much a subhuman in every aspect of life

Being tall would just change my subhuman title to being a member of society again, I would still be incel though
If you're short, ugly and disabled like me, you're pretty much a subhuman in every aspect of life
Sorry brocel:feelsbadman:

Being tall won't help you ascend i'm afraid.
A tall ugly guy is still ugly.
Foids rather have a short chad or short prettyboy than a tall orge.

Being tall won't help you ascend i'm afraid.
A tall ugly guy is still ugly.
Foids rather have a short chad or short prettyboy than a tall orge.
But I got worst of both, iam ugly and short, I wish I can at least be tall and ugly, so girls would at least glance at me .

But I got worst of both, iam ugly and short, I wish I can at least be tall and ugly, so girls would at least glance at me .
If your tall and ugly, they'll only glance at you with fear and disgust.

If your tall and ugly, they'll only glance at you with fear and disgust.
How?, I’ve always thought girls like tall guys, even Asian girls set tall as a requirement for whites.

How?, I’ve always thought girls like tall guys, even Asian girls set tall as a requirement for whites.
Asian girls like white guys in general, regardless of height.
As long as their not their own race, they want their bastards to have white genes.

And yes, girls like tall guys, but only tall, handsome guys.
I've seen couples where the guy is average height, but is handsome.
I've seen short prettyboys with girlfriends.
And I've personally known guys who are tall, but they're ugly.
You can tell that foids won't want them.

Being a tall, handsome man makes you a chad, being a tall, ugly man makes you a monster.

Asian girls like white guys in general, regardless of height.
As long as their not their own race, they want their bastards to have white genes.

And yes, girls like tall guys, but only tall, handsome guys.
I've seen couples where the guy is average height, but is handsome.
I've seen short prettyboys with girlfriends.
And I've personally known guys who are tall, but they're ugly.
You can tell that foids won't want them.

Being a tall, handsome man makes you a chad, being a tall, ugly man makes you a monster.
Simply put, over for me.

You ain't reaching 6'5 as a curry

Interesting to see another SEA currycel. If you’re actually 5’11 then it’s your face that’s cucking you.

Interesting to see another SEA currycel. If you’re actually 5’11 then it’s your face that’s cucking you.
yea. Many here are only 5'7, so I am kinda tall here.