Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to become normal

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
By normal i mean actually enjoy things, be a space nerd, skater, anything at all, i cant take belonging to nothing, doing nothing. I will never ascend, but i want to be something

The game is rigged and some people are simply not cut out for normal lives.

The game is rigged and some people are simply not cut out for normal lives.
Yeah but even fucking incels have fun, playing nintendo switch oblivious.

I think im goimg to do a fucked up choice.

So basically, i skipped school rotted. Coupdnt bare being so fucking lonely, thats besides the point.

Ive been offered to re-do school early at distance (lifefuel) or enter anti neet thing, and possibly communicate with mental retards. Might be the worst choice in my life, might get stuck with hoodlums. Fuck, i will take anything

Yeah but even fucking incels have fun, playing nintendo switch oblivious.

I think im goimg to do a fucked up choice.

So basically, i skipped school rotted. Coupdnt bare being so fucking lonely, thats besides the point.

Ive been offered to re-do school early at distance (lifefuel) or enter anti neet thing, and possibly communicate with mental retards. Might be the worst choice in my life, might get stuck with hoodlums. Fuck, i will take anything
You should studymaxx for sure. GED isn't that hard.
I was a hardcore studymaxxer and topped my school in grades. My life was fucking hell (both in school and outside of it) but I pulled through in the end. You can do it.

What's holding you back

You should studymaxx for sure. GED isn't that hard.
I was a hardcore studymaxxer and topped my school in grades. My life was fucking hell (both in school and outside of it) but I pulled through in the end. You can do it.
IDk man, im nepotistic. I dont really need to study and can earn 60k a year maybe in coming years.

But im in sweden. They have a program for young people who rot. Might be a good opportunity to get some structure into my life idk..

By normal i mean actually enjoy things, be a space nerd, skater, anything at all, i cant take belonging to nothing, doing nothing. I will never ascend, but i want to be something
You can’t become something you are not intended to be unless that’s what you are meant to be

You can’t become something you are not intended to be unless that’s what you are meant to be
I see incels in school form their own groups etc.

It pains me greatly to know that im not only an incel, im the lowliest, a shadow person, a fucking ghost.

If you can’t fuck your looks match in school gl

I saw that modern wagie cuck post btw