Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ya, I want to harass my oneitis but with limits.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Ya, I’m thinking of harassing my internet oneitis but chill, I’m not going to go that far because as a matter of fact, I actually found personal information about my oneitis awhile ago but I won’t leak it so if you’re concerned about my oneitis’s safety then there is nothing to worry about it except some mean words. :feelshehe:

Come on, no one thinks I’m that cruel, right?

Grape her (in video game ofc)

Enter my previous avi
61372 1

She will call the cops and lady justice will lock you up

She will call the cops and lady justice will lock you up
I won’t actually get into trouble, will I? I just need to even the score since her living on tutorial mode makes me envious & I want to give her even the slightest bit of inconvenience.

You should be fine, as long as you don't go too far.

I could go very far if I wanted to but that’s too low even for me but I know her personal information.
Just keep things legal, don't let your anger get the best of you.

I won’t actually get into trouble, will I? I just need to even the score since her living on tutorial mode makes me envious & I want to give her even the slightest bit of inconvenience.
Lady justice man, just looking at her for more than 5 seconds is punishable

Lady justice man, just looking at her for more than 5 seconds is punishable
Does jerking off over her count as sexual harassment even if it was over a photo? :feelshehe:

Guilty as charged.

Look at what happened to me

Look at what happened to me
I do want to ask what such a dumb retard can do about it but I don’t want to jinx it, ya?

I do want to ask what such a dumb retard can do about it but I don’t want to jinx it, ya?
Soyciety wants you to suffer in silence, they want you to become an invisible wagecuck