Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to breed a light skinned, tall, young black.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
They are the best girls to breed, I would like to impregnate one of them(

I saw this one tall, young, curvy (not fat), light skinned, black woman at the supermarket one day. She was gorgeous.

Black girls are cute. Too bad I am an ogre myself.

Black girls are cute. Too bad I am an ogre myself.
Not all, but heavily mixed ones. I got lots of matches with them in my Boston account. If I had been living in the US, I would fuck some.

Not all, but heavily mixed ones. I got lots of matches with them in my Boston account. If I had been living in the US, I would fuck some.

The dark skinned ones are cute too man.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_f058g076ako4kko0wsww44ggs_640.jpg
me too

@Tellem-T @Tellem--T @Allblueeeee

hands off white boy shes mine,

they just love stealing women don't they
It's free market. I'm sure if Chad wants to reproduce directly, the population of world would be doubled. The Anglo Chads have highest value in the market, I'm just an ethnic.

then youre one of us

Most of us here are either ethnics or statistical whites whose whiteness is somewhat ambiguous (dark-skinned Mediterraneans, Eurasian Slavs...).

Personally, as an Asian, I'd want a fit and healthy white woman, though. Either one with freckles, brown eyes and reddish brown hair, or one of these incredibly healthy looking natural blondes from those upper middle class families that only eat expensive eco food and let their blonde, naturally tanned daughter take violin lessons and buy her her own horse and she looks like she will become 100 years old because she's just so incredibly healthy and perfect.

Most of us here are either ethnics or statistical whites whose whiteness is somewhat ambiguous (dark-skinned Mediterraneans, Eurasian Slavs...).

Personally, as an Asian, I'd want a fit and healthy white woman, though. Either one with freckles, brown eyes and reddish brown hair, or one of these incredibly healthy looking natural blondes from those upper middle class families that only eat expensive eco food and let their blonde, naturally tanned daughter take violin lessons and buy her her own horse and she looks like she will become 100 years old because she's just so incredibly healthy and perfect.
May god bless you with a slim fit white bitch, because that sounds like it’ll be tough to achieve. Unless you’re a Chang larping ofc jaja

May god bless you with a slim fit white bitch, because that sounds like it’ll be tough to achieve. Unless you’re a Chang larping ofc jaja
You hate yourself because of being an ethnic. I would not breed with a blonde snownigger. I like only Middle Eastern, very light skinned black and Mediterranean women.

You hate yourself because of being an ethnic. I would not breed with a blonde snownigger. I like only Middle Eastern, very light skinned black and Mediterranean women.
I don’t hate being black, I just hate how easy whites have it compared to me