Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to die because I'll never be an artist.

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
My hands don't work. I'm a very creative person, and I'm desperate for an outlet. I want so badly to be an artist but it doesn't work. I've been trying for years and I can't improve. There's always been something horribly wrong with how my hands work. I'll never be an artist. I want to be an artist more than I want anything else in the world. If you let me have one wish, I'd wish for nothing more than to be an artist. It'll never happen though. This dream will never be realized, and I'll never accomplish it. It's nobody fault but my own and that's the ultimate blackpill. I can't blame anyone else for this, it's all me.

All I want in life is to draw and I can't. If I kill myself, this will be the ultimate reason. Maybe if i'm born again i'll be born with working hands. I'm not good at anything but music and I don't have the money to learn how to play. I can't make a living off music. I can't do fucking anything with music. I'm worthless and good at nothing. Why am I here? I'm a waste. There's no hope for anything. I'm going to die alone. Talentless, jobless, and never having accomplished anything.

I want to die because I'll never be chad

Maybe in the future you can get your crappy human hands replaced with superior robot hands?

Just buy a graphicstablet theory

i tried drawing from ages 17-19 when i was very inspired my manga and the such, but then i realized it's an art that takes years and natural talent to do.

You could try architectural design, it's art that you can use a straight edge with and might teach you some basic concepts such as figure foreground, angles and vanishing points. Also, rectangular buildings aren't the most difficult thing to draw.

use your feet?

Hey, what's wrong with your hands? I know of a few methods people have used to overcome this kind of stuff and they might be able to help.

What excactly is wrong with your hands, is it some legit medical condition? Maybe you can go to a doctor or physiotherapist and try to handmaxx. Maybe you can also choose a style of drawing where fine motor skills are less important?