Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die but can't

S

short

Recruit
★★
I can't take it anymore.I want to die. Only alive thinking of my parents faces, because they will suffer more after my death.

you had good parents im envious

Last edited:
Only alive thinking of my parents faces, because they will suffer more after my death.
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Kill them and your problem will be solved

jk I know how you’re feeling brocel

I dont feel anything anymore i legit died some time ago

Now I just work hard to SEAmaxx rest idgf probably die soon for real tbh, I give up on this shit life its over I dont want to live it its over I had enough

Hate to break it to you but if you're truecel then your parents want you dead.

thats an incel classic. Having good parents gives you the chance to pull out of depression. Be thankful to God about them and dont waste the life they gave you. I let my depression out of hand and poisoned my relationship with my parents and i regret it deeply. They were extremely careful on their finaces only for me to waste them on getting fat smoke and buy games. The only find i care now is making up to them by putting my life together as much as possible