Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die, but I also want to hurt them...

V

VinylHorror

Greycel
Has anyone else had this dilemma? I'm getting everything in order for my suicide but it makes me so angry that I'm going to die never having the chance to hurt a man or woman. I would like nothing more than to punch a woman to the ground and just scream in her face. Make her really think that she's about to die.

I want that satisfaction so bad but, unfortunately, I won't get that. I'll get a quick death but I'll never be able to hurt the people that hurt me for no other reason than that they could. It seems like a bit of a waste. I had a lot of potential, but people purposefully brought me down because of the way my face looks. They wouldn't allow me to succeed. Technically, they should be the ones meeting my fate but whatever. I'll just make sure to take extra sleeping pills so my anger doesn't make me turn the gas off.

Thanks for reading!

nice try fbi

but for real, sometime i wanna ER everyone, but i don't wanna give bad rep to my family -- too innocent for insane shit

rip

Send them to the EmERgency room.

You seriously have nothing better to do than pose as an incel to make us look bad?

Get a life you pathetic cuck.

Incel Tears needs to get a life

VinylHorror said:
I would like nothing more than to punch a woman to the ground and just scream in her face. Make her really think that she's about to die.
It's not too late.

put me in the screencap pl0x

VinylHorror said:
I would like nothing more than to punch a woman to the ground and just scream in her face. Make her really think that she's about to die.

Yeh you could do this if you really wanted to

attention whoring faggot

In my head I'd like to kill everyone in sight but on the other hand I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm a good person just very lonely and it fucks with my head

BgUxuun.gif

boiiiiii who do you think your fooling lmao