Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to fight for ukraine but can't.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I wanted to sign up to fight for ukraine but the embassy said you need combate expierence in law enforcement or in the military :feelsseriously: i dont give a fuck about either side's of the conflict i just want to be killed by artillery fire.

i want to fight with russia so i can fuck slav whores :ahegao:

I wanted to sign up to fight for ukraine but the embassy said you need combate expierence in law enforcement or in the military :feelsseriously: i dont give a fuck about either side's of the conflict i just want to be killed by artillery fire.
Maybe russia will let you join

just take a flight there and say you want to fight, they probably won't refuse if you know how to fire a gun

Dude just take a flight over there if you want to fight. Zelensky will take any goy as cannon fodder

Kek, please don’t commit suicide by fighting for Jewkraine. ThERe are othER ways to end your suffERing.

the military is a giant gay cult, you have to shaved your head, wear the same clothes as everyone else and share a super-stinky common living dorm.
and you need to obey old farts or (((college degree))) officers. the strongest soldier is spiritually weaker than the weakest pyrenean-mount sheep herder

Maybe russia will let you join
They won't let OP in for the same reasons. The only legit way you can be hired as a mercenary in modern wars is to have officially served in armies. There was an exception to this during the early years in the "War on Terror" in Afghanistan. Any yahoo who knew how to hold a gun and was willing to stand in the line of fire was hired as a "contractor." Ah, those were the days.

There are other routes to the mercenary option, but you will never officially be sanctioned by any nation under its wing in any operation. You will effectively be persona non grata, if you were to be caught or arrested. Translation: You have to be a soldier in a paramilitary group - cartels, rebel militants etc. - and you'd have to have intelligence contacts to get you in for black ops as "assets." You'd be doing highly illegal shit with full deniability. Basically, any group that can get you thrown in Gitmo or a black site for life.

Fly to Poland and walk across the sign up. That's how most fuckers did it.

why would you wanna fight for ukraine

Zelenskyy needs to surrender, he is a monster. Putin is protecting Russia from the NATO Jew demons.

So really you're not a globalist jew right? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

How do you reconcile this kind of contradiction and hypocrisy you cowardly jew @Mortis ?

>I wanted to sign up to fight for ukraine
>i dont give a fuck about either side

You can get killed by Ukrainian artillery or drones too, and yet you choose to fight for them.

How do you reconcile this kind of contradiction and hypocrisy you cowardly jew @Mortis ?

>I wanted to sign up to fight for ukraine
>i dont give a fuck about either side

You can get killed by Ukrainian artillery or drones too, and yet you choose to fight for them.
You are reading too much into this.

You are reading too much into this.
2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624