Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to fight my female cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Is it weird that I want to fight my 16 year old female cousin? She is a Stacy. Popular and attractive. Also treats me like I don’t exist. She doesn’t give me any respect. One time I gave her an expensive gift which she still uses to this day. Ungrateful bitch.

I want to fight her so bad. I want her to come to my MMA gym and have a sparring session with me. I would fuck her up so bad. Maybe it’s a way for me to show that I’m better than her. I won’t let her look down on me. :feelsBox:

i want to get dominated and beaten by a foid

Is it weird that I want to fight my 16 year old female cousin? She is a Stacy. Popular and attractive. Also treats me like I don’t exist. She doesn’t give me any respect. One time I gave her an expensive gift which she still uses to this day. Ungrateful bitch.

I want to fight her so bad. I want her to come to my MMA gym and have a sparring session with me. I would fuck her up so bad. Maybe it’s a way for me to show that I’m better than her. I won’t let her look down on me. :feelsBox:
Just ruin your life cuz someone is rude theory

Just call her a slut or whore, say something very offensive to her

*Ding Ding*
Let's get ready to rumble

Sure. I'll post this while I figure out my transit options.

Whatever I have in stock...will retcon any remaining problems nicely. The rest is a matter of distancing.
ngl, I wouldn't be suprised if you were the weirdest person I ever shared an online space with

Yes, it shows me that youre a pussy. Imagine wanting to fight a 16 year old kid. What kind of pussy are you? Fight real men not kids, you moron.

if i was you i would bitch slap her next time she disrespected me