Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to go on a suicide adventure into an unknown world

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Imagine what the people who crossed the ocean must have felt like. Many of the ships from the expedition did not even reach the shore they got swept away by the storms or lost on the sea.

How amazing would it be to be an European explorer with your team of suicidal sailors crossing the oceans for the first time and reaching new cultures, testing new food and tribal women. Catching all the new diseases and perishing in agony. Well... It sure must have been nice to be a part of such adventures.

I wished there was a way to do that still, I would like to join up with a team of people to go into a one-way trip somewhere into a distant world that does not exist. Sure would be nice....

Same, beats rotting away like this

sounds awful
All I'm doing is rotting in my room I hate this world and life it's so boring.

There is nothing to look forward to. Even if I was a normie and had a family and do whatever it is that normies do I wouldn't feel any different.