Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there was God (kinda drunk)

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Idk how many atheists like me are out there who think that "It would be better if God was real" is a belief they subscribe too, but I am definitly one of such people.

I really, really want a good argument for god to exist, I need a proof for God. I must know that at the very least I will get the answer what sort of aspects of my worldview are true or not will be delivered.

I'm longing for it.

I really am.

And there is so many fake atheists who simply got bluepilled into "progressivness" and reject religion for its policies rather then being a product of arguments against there being a God and have substituted their need for him/it or even her (I know blasphemy) with ideology or self praise.

It can be evil, it can be a non-counscious force, but it would be soo good if it was there mah feelow brotherly incels.

So far nothing points to it being true.

People say the universe isn;'t made for life.

that life is hard and depressing.

Fuck that shit.

The worst thing about our world is that there is no God.

And if such a belief has no name, or even hasn't een described in literature It must eventually be mentioned and studied. This "What if" question must be a umbrella for those who simply want to train themselves and their mind as well as people who find solice in it and want it to be there or those wo reject propositins of God from organized religion today but secretly believe...

It must, it has to.

It musn't be the other way around.

you mf's can ony argue and cry hat you get no attention but you won't give a simple one letter reply to your fellow??? You are stupid, you are scum who can't with knowledge of te blakcpill even out of necessity break out of the cycle.

You are but normies who are sorrowful and bitter in the most part made like that with knowledge of the blakcpill. Only the high IQs which are the admins who have with time or power with the skill of informatics and setting this site up (which go in pair) .

Fuck all of you lazy son of a bitch cunyts

Fck you fuck you and fck you

The fascist who orbit here who can't even admit that w black man raping a white foid has more character then you goofy pricks and hows the power you so deeply love.

You ethnics who can't grasp with your ind further then tribal thoughts.

You teenagers who just got sad they have to fight uphill.

Only the disabled and autists (who can be orn chad but do not use the privilidge when the dice rools so) are truecels with me

You better wish god was real so that an isekai can proof real.

You religiousckuks who got sold into a lie fuck you

You positivists maggots who can't see past the sentimetals you have for the sainthood of the ignorance of past lives and thir level of scientific paradigma fuck you

Fcuk all of you and fuck this world and fuck this life and fuck everything and everone

Fuck me of most of you. I would hire an american hitman to kill me

because the USA is the last land of the free where one can buy a gun and off themselves freely with accordance the prnciples of the degenrate liberal ideology.

History is for those who can't make their own and influene it

Law is for tose who can't convice others so they need the state

Philoso-phy is for those who can't go into politics becouase their weak

Onpy y politics and force can you achieve anything.

Look at our feelow incelic artists??!!!!!

Artist me constalty abuse and sexually assoult women for making pieces of art wwith which they gain power and fame.

Look at "book tok" girl who want to be raped and reprsent the vast majority

Only through eliott radger, may he be blessed (pbhuh or whatever the fuck muslimcels write) can we seize power

It is solidarity of genes in practical manifestion we can win not otherwise