Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to invade a village or town

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
That is actually how our ancestors ascended. We need to go back to our primitive orgre-like, and orc'ish ways.

Instill fear into the hearts of normaloids and Chads. Then steal the women.

(In a video game, of course)

I just want to fuck a hot girl in the ass

Good-luck with that. Then have the whole town stone or chop you up.

Ok paedo.

being attracted to children with the same body definition of a male isn’t gay?
Ignore these guys. They are insecure in their masculinity.

Probably don’t even wipe their asses properly.

Only the brave will roll with me. I'm an ogre, normaloids and Chads are breakfast to me.
That’s what you think. Until 10 grown men tackle you then the whole village throws rocks at you and burns you alive.

That’s what you think. Until 10 grown men tackle you then the whole village throws rocks at you and burns you alive.
I got my army of ogres. Mongols didn't have pretty faces when they swept across Asia and Europe.

Only the brave will roll with me. I'm an ogre, normaloids and Chads are breakfast to me.
Why is this goblin keeps shrieking and throwing rocks at policeman

I´ll send some divisions over

Fuck democracy, Fuck capitalism, Fuck West

That only works for muscular chads.

Marriage is the only way to ascend for incels.
There are ugly ogre orc like muscular'loids.

Most modern-day Chads are mostly pretty boys. Lifting doesn't matter to them; they got the face (and height) already.

Viking cope mechanism! Actually gonna be pretty fun and games, loot, rob, marauder all this shit

I know about the dangers, i am in no need of education

Just become a viking theory

agreed, Imagine the satisfaction from causing so much destruction. You leave a mark on history permanently every time you obliterate a city

agreed, Imagine the satisfaction from causing so much destruction. You leave a mark on history permanently every time you obliterate a city
Yep. Also, lol @ the cucks not agreeing with this.

That is actually how our ancestors ascended. We need to go back to our primitive orgre-like, and orc'ish ways.

Instill fear into the hearts of normaloids and Chads. Then steal the women.

(In a video game, of course)
The modern day equivalent of this would be ascencion via wartime. As I see it, war, conflict, and conquest brings human reproductive energies to their highest social manifestations. The only issue being the nuclear question standing in the way of another world war, which would even out the men to women ratio for a given time. Couple this with traditional gender-role reinforcement (I.E. the reinstatement of single men and single-mothers into fascised family units) and enforcing mass reproduction on the basis of relationship reassignment (so as to return the male portion of the populace to the workforce and replacing women en masse), and, there you would have a wartime sexual-economy.