Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to kill every NT

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
NTs are the reason why i suffer, and why im an incel. They created this twisted and corrupt world, where a normal human being simply cant fit in.

The existence of NTs is the number 1 problem in the world. I hope that they will all day.

Its gotten worse because zoomers are the most NT tards I have ever seen.

Its gotten worse because zoomers are the most NT tards I have ever seen.
Dont agree. Zoomers are the most ND generation in my opinion. A lot of my classmates are aspies.

Society is literally flipped in this world

Autism = Craftsman or Logistics
ADHD = Foraging
Anxiety = nothing, niggas ain't got nothing to be anxious about with a pussy at home and a farm to work on
Crippled = Dead, sparta pit nigga

The world isn't even NT to the extreme, its literally just feminized, its fucking a womans world right now.

Most so called NT people are just social faggots and women.....

Society is literally flipped in this world

ADHD = Foraging
Anxiety = nothing, niggas ain't got nothing to be anxious about with a pussy at home and a farm to work on
Crippled = Dead, sparta pit nigga

The world isn't even NT to the extreme, its literally just feminized, its fucking a womans world right now.

Most so called NT people are just social faggots and women.....
What about schizos?

Zoomers are the most ND generation
I don't think so
NDs are more ND and NTs are more NT, polarisation is the most visible in this generation, but NTs are overwhelming majority

LARP

seal-white-seal.gif

Get BabySealPilled!!

I want to club every seal to death
seals are the reason why i suffer, and why im a cat. They created this twisted and corrupt world, where a normal human being simply can't be human.

The existence of seal is the number 1 problem in the world. I hope that they will all day.

Last edited:
NTs are the reason why i suffer, and why im an incel. They created this twisted and corrupt world, where a normal human being simply cant fit in.

The existence of NTs is the number 1 problem in the world. I hope that they will all day.
What happened this time ?

Very true actually. My family line is all autistic and in the past they were mostly carpenters and doing other trades like that. Unfortunately modern mass-production and poor pay made it almost unsustainable. They did not pass down to me any of the knowledge or skills honed from generation to generation, I was instead told to pursue college degree and STEM career like every other kid. Big mistake. Now I must compete with NT clowns doing 10x the work and likely not being hired anyway due to foid hiring managers HATING autistic men.

Sometimes I wish I was in a log cabin in the woods making cool wooden stuff or doing metalwork with a loyal wife that bakes tasty pies. I think that is my ideal life.

might sound retarded but whats a NT?

Im so tired of it too man