Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why the FUCK is assisted suicide banned

MkUltra_Victim

MkUltra_Victim

Greycel
want to just kill myself and im too beta to kill myself with a gun why the fuk cant i just go in the pod and close my eyes :feelsrope:

jews can harvest my body for organs and use my blood for donations but instead they keep me alive on this earth for no fucking reason

pros: less incels better gene pool less welfare people get to live their life

cons: incels no longer have to suffer

fucking evil kikes play the moral fag card while making me suffer daily

incels barely breed, but ugly short goblinas do and will continue doing for long time

depends on where

i don't think the pods actually exist

also sounds like glowie gray encouraging suicide :feelsLSD:

if you really want out that badly just go to schweiz

They outcast you from society. They treat you fucking awkward as shit when you try to socialize. They discriminate against you in daily life. The women are disgusted by you. other men try to undermine you and bully you. No one ever gives you opportunities or networking, and if you try to find some or work hard you end up at a dead end, and more of a pooron than before. You end up lonely, discriminated against on a daily basis, with literally no one to talk to and everyone to either ignore, gaslight, or continue the abuse, no partner, can't enjoy basic shit. Oh, but you're supposed to somehow cope with all of this, not a fucking solution in sight.

It's becoming more common but I only see foids doing it. If an Incel asked for it he would probably be told by the doctor to just man up or something equally retarded.

Last edited:
There are better ways:
1- drink to death (alcoholmaxxing)
2- eat to death (foodmaxxing)

I have health problems and I could be dead by food or alcohol in excess. Come to my "club", easy death club. The good is you can die with copes.

There are better ways:
1- drink to death (alcoholmaxxing)
2- eat to death (foodmaxxing)

I have health problems and I could be dead by food or alcohol in excess. Come to my "club", easy death club. The good is you can die with copes.
will run out of money and be forced to get a job

Destruction of government property

They outcast you from society. They treat you fucking awkward as shit when you try to socialize. They discriminate against you in daily life. The women are disgusted by you. other men try to undermine you and bully you. No one ever gives you opportunities or networking, and if you try to find some or work hard you end up at a dead end, and more of a pooron than before. You end up lonely, discriminated against on a daily basis, with literally no one to talk to and everyone to either ignore, gaslight, or continue the abuse, no partner, can't enjoy basic shit. Oh, but you're supposed to somehow cope with all of this, not a fucking solution in sight.
Real shit bruh

Foid breeding choices are dysgenic they go for below average IQ, Heart attack/cancer prone, ADHD, criminal, taller than average men etc etc. So basically a barbaric guard dog for them to control not an actual partner. Possible dog pill correlation?

Ultimately it doesn't matter anyway, gene editing is coming in the 2030s if an Artificial Super Intelligence hasn't killed us or elites haven't used it to enslave us.

want to just kill myself and im too beta to kill myself with a gun why the fuk cant i just go in the pod and close my eyes :feelsrope:

jews can harvest my body for organs and use my blood for donations but instead they keep me alive on this earth for no fucking reason

cons: incels no longer have to suffer

fucking evil kikes play the moral fag card while making me suffer daily
get a fucking job you worthless goyim Nazi piece shit fucking make (((((me))))) rich I want to fuck this hooker for 1000$ an hour but it’s too expensive for me rn fuck capitalism
IMG 2058

Last edited:
so u can die for israel just in case

The gentiles need to keep waging to bring in more tax money

It's obvious. You need to bring money to the government via taxes, so why would they kill you?

You must get back to work and pay taxes.

Government wants the unhappy (mostly poor) to work forever because they know quality of life sucks for us wagies

because they're so many simps out there with no standards.
unfortunately most men can't be picky, men fuck with women that they can get not ones they really like

C'mon man, your unintelligent goyim self must keep working to fuel the jewish-dominated corporate state.

Game-ending yourself in CS:GO with a weapon skin is the easiest thing ever. I am not encouraging you to do it, as you will lose your global rank, but it's literally just pulling a trigger and the lights go out. That is, if you don't fuck it up by shooting yourself somewhere where you don't do enough damage.