Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
I HAD A RAINBOW NAME

Just start postmaxxing brocel

What happened? Purged your old account and started afresh? Good to see you here anyway bro.

If I could I'd give my rank to you and go back to blue or something, it's good enough.

brootal newgame+pill

Just start postmaxxing brocel
What happened? Purged your old account and started afresh? Good to see you here anyway bro.

If I could I'd give my rank to you and go back to blue or something, it's good enough.
What was your old name?

This is what happened:
Ok so you will be granted freedom,but because of your past actions, these special conditions will be imposed on you

1. You will be banned from posting in sewers, you will have to make an attempt at contributing to this forum in ways, of knowledge, personal experience, theories, humor etc etc empty posts from you will not be tolerated unless you mock a retarded post with a fitting meme/gif response

2. Your postcount will be reset to zero so you get a fresh start and you will not stand on empty posts to flex on users with less postcount than you.

Do you agree with these conditions?

I can't wait until I'm blue. I don't need rainbow but blue is literally my avatar color. I'm like a false metal slime rn.

I want to be a greycel

I can't wait until I'm blue. I don't need rainbow but blue is literally my avatar color. I'm like a false metal slime rn.
I beat the Gameboy Dragon warrior monster game whilst keeping the OG Slime in my party.

I beat the Gameboy Dragon warrior monster game whilst keeping the OG Slime in my party.
I want to play that one!! I have an emulator but I can't program so I can't get it yet. Yep. Only reason.

I hope to someday though.

Actually wait people talk about murder here

I need to find a place to pirate it. But in videogame

You scared me with your title :fuk: