Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to live with my waifu for all of eternity

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★★
There's a very special anime girl I want to live with after I die and get sent to waifu heaven

She is Yuri from ddlc, when I opened the game I decided to take her route because she is the cutest and also the most smart and deep out of all the girls. I really like smart girls because they are more interesting than the whores that spend time on social media being whores, also its fun to study with her as well. I want to cuddle with her and read books forever and ever while I feed her chocolates. I believe there is another user on here that has her as his profile pic and that user has very good taste in waifus, because knifu waifu is best.

I like it when she looks deep into my eyes to tell me how much she loves me ahha ha ha ha 

ebd.gif

77580.jpg

Who do you guys want to meet in waifu heaven?

That'd be an awesome world to live in, none of the BS, we have going on everyday.

I'd rather become a 2D anime girl than be with one though. I just don't know, why...

idkwattodowithlife said:
That'd be an awesome world to live in, none of the BS, we have going on everyday.
man, you are totally gone

OP too

It's a real lonely miserable kind of feel

TAINAKA-RITSU-tainaka-ritsu-15987965-320-240.gif

it will come soon the day animists will pay

Why did you have to take her?

nausea said:
man, you are totally gone

OP too

You're gone

Go to Japan

Attachments