Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want to love my White bf long time

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/189wl5d/sick_and_tired_of_being_looked_down/kbxh9ti/

I'm so tired of this Western centrist ideology of racism being shoved down my throat, as I'm guilted for employing my free will. I don't date Asain men becuase of the culture, and I'm tired of being looked down on, while being told what I need to think, how I need to feel, by people that aren't even (real Asians). I want to be a homemaker, I want to love my White bf "long time." I don't need to listen to the entitled opinions of someone that feels entitled to me, for simply looking like me. Maybe if Han were to put the same amount of effort into pursuing me as Jeff, I would have chosen Han..

JFL @pyromancer1234 :feelskek:

I HATE ASIAN WOMEN FOR BETRAYING THEIR MEN. (I'm White, by the way.)

Canonically whites invented patriarchy and misogyny and racism and all other chudly problematic social constructs so the assertion that asian women overwhelmingly fuck white guys because they have a progressive culture and positive attitudes towards women makes no sense

If it was a white woman saying she only dates whites because non white cultures are misogynistic these same people would deny it and argue that white men are the biggest misogynists and that misogyny is an alien concept to BIPOC cultures

Last edited:
If Asian countries really want to save themselves they should dispose of the current generation of women and then raise the next without social media or access to the larger world as a whole. Yet as we know they're too cucked to do that.

If a white woman said she only dates whites because non white cultures are misogynistic these people would deny it and assert that white men are the biggest misogynists and that misogyny is an alien concept to BIPOC cultures
That's only for non-curry shitskins, those bleeding heart libcucks turn to nazis when it comes to dealing with Asians.

Imagine being this delusional. He only gets away with this because he's 6'4 and backed by America citizenship.

Imagine being this delusional. He only gets away with this because he's 6'4 and backed by America citizenship.
Probably larp, most of these cucks are short and ugly af like that nobita youtuber.

Canonically whites invented patriarchy and misogyny and racism and all other chudly problematic social constructs
Are you unironically implying that every society outside of Europe was matriarchal, had huge emphasis on female empowerment, and discrimination was nonexistent?

Noodlewhores are a plague

Ricecels are such cucks, they should beat whores to the ground for even thinking something like this

Are you unironically implying that every society outside of Europe was matriarchal, had huge emphasis on female empowerment, and discrimination was nonexistent?
This is the canon view from left wing academics

If those things do exist outside of europe it was brought there by european colonialism and never existed before the presence of white people

If those things do exist outside of europe it was brought there by european colonialism and never existed before the presence of white people
Did Muslims before European contact respect women? Did Ancient Egyptians treat Nubians with disdain because of Europeans? did the Mongols operate under a patriarchy because of Europeans?

I HATE ASIAN WOMEN FOR BETRAYING THEIR MEN. (I'm White, by the way.)
I'm black and even I agree. Asian women remind me of this

I've said for a while now asian and black women are the worst women on the planet

I saw a tiktok the other day of a paki ascending with a Wasian girl. Thats fucking insane, that a fucking indian STILL is more desirable to a half WHITE asian. Like, I can understand a FULL asian settling for a light curry because hey at least he is caucasion. But I would imagine a Wasian would have slightly higher standards, yes? But clearly not

This proves light-skin Curries still mog Turkics. By a long shot.

Did Muslims before European contact respect women? Did Ancient Egyptians treat Nubians with disdain because of Europeans? did the Mongols operate under a patriarchy because of Europeans?
Yes because all of history is a conflict between white colonizers who are responsible for literally all chudliness and evil in the world vs wholesome brown people who were always victims

If Asian countries really want to save themselves they should dispose of the current generation of women and then raise the next without social media or access to the larger world as a whole. Yet as we know they're too cucked to do that.
If asian countries want to be saved, they need to import caucasion immigrants. Mongoloids are an evolutionary dead end and they need to accept it. Bring in pakis, syrians, egyptians, iranians, palestinians, etc

Canonically Asians are also so racist they let the majority of their women fuck other races :feelshaha:
They don't "let" them. They just have no power or authority to do anything, you can't "let" someone do something if you don't even have control to begin with

If asian countries want to be saved, they need to import caucasion immigrants. Mongoloids are an evolutionary dead end and they need to accept it. Bring in pakis, syrians, egyptians, iranians, palestinians, etc
They're not necessary an evolutionary dead end. China is doing great.

Did you see the white dude that gave like hundreds of black women HIV. Black women are the weakest link.
You mean this white boy?

When I saw that on Twitter I wasn't surprised at all. Black women worship white men as much as Asian women do. White men just don't like black women, so WMBF couples aren't as common. They think black women are shitskin sheboons.

You mean this white boy?
View attachment 982093
When I saw that on Twitter I wasn't surprised at all. Black women worship white men as much as Asian women do. White men just don't like black women, so WMBF couples aren't as common. They think black women are shitskin sheboons.
I think it's based bitches deserve to get aids and die

Screenshot 20231204 163735

They don't "let" them. They just have no power or authority to do anything, you can't "let" someone do something if you don't even have control to begin with
They could beat up race traitor noodles or honor kill them like other races do but they're too pussy to do that.

Despite the SEAmaxxing meme, I believe their countries are better than East Asian countries, that sounds like a legit hellish dystopia for men.
*for rice men

They're not necessary an evolutionary dead end. China is doing great.
They are. No one gives a fuck about China doing great when no one wants to be a filthy ugly chink

Whiteoo Cockroo ONRYYY

Preference
So, racism, but socially acceptable due to being female during the gynocentric era. Got it.

Didn’t need to read the rest but did (skimmed it at least), jfl it’s even written by a cuck male. Keeps saying “I can’t count how many times,” yeah, and I can’t count how many times I’ve been discriminated against under the guise of “preference,” neither can countless non-whites.

Just so happens, huh.

So, racism, but socially acceptable due to being female during the gynocentric era. Got it.

Didn’t need to read the rest but did (skimmed it at least), jfl it’s even written by a cuck male. Keeps saying “I can’t count how many times,” yeah, and I can’t count how many times I’ve been discriminated against under the guise of “preference,” neither can countless non-whites.

Just so happens, huh.
He's a ricecel who thinks he's white and looks down on other ricecels just because he has an American passport jfl. Many such cases.