Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to see the whole world burn!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I fucking hate every human on earth even most of my family. Nobody ever helped me when I was depressed, suicidical, bullied or anything. ER was absolutely right with what he did. And all the foids who say that we are bad People yes we are but only because you made us to that. I hope every body on this earth has atleast the same pain with life I have. Everything went downhill after ww2 feminism, race mixing, communism, I hate everything and everybody.

Hi,
It cucks go to hell

U don't hate us though do u?

I fucking hate every human on earth even most of my family. Nobody ever helped me when I was depressed, suicidical, bullied or anything. ER was absolutely right with what he did. And all the foids who say that we are bad People yes we are but only because you made us to that. I hope every body on this earth has atleast the same pain with life I have. Everything went downhill after ww2 feminism, race mixing, communism, I hate everything and everybody.

Hi,
It cucks go to hell
i love you ( no joke) i feel with you

I used to feel that way as a kid out of anger, probably similar to how ER felt. Now I've come to the same conclusion, not due to anger or bitterness, simply with an honest assessment of reality.

Yet no matter how obvious the conclusion is, most still aren't going to be perceptive enough to be cognizant of it.

stop with that BS. bro. please..
I avoid daylight, people think I'm disgusting and I would survive a nuclear fallout. I'm fine with that.
Still hoping Kim might hit that big red button. :feelshmm:

Hi,
It cucks go to hell

Yes please. This world shithole, cannot produce good cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me

its always pleasant to know your family doesn't give a shit about you on a personal level, just for how good of a show animal you are to bring their names up by association. family can get fucked

Normies, chads, foids, and Stacey’s all deserve death

If I only had one wish I would like to experience the end of the universe or this planet, but walking through this shitty country turned into a perfectly empty desert would also be nice.

Only people I dont dislike are my fellow incels (excluding SF's) and my mother

Very original. I’m sure you can come up with something a little less basic than fire

Explosions of eruptions being scattered.

U don't hate us though do u?
incels going ER see no difference between other incels and normies or even foids. They kill everyone in their rampage.

You're alone from the womb to the tomb

Ngl ive been waiting for the zombie apocalypse since I was about 10. Think about it its the ideal world, humanity will be reduced to extremely low numbers which reduces the options foids have, forcing them to pick incels for reproduction purposes.

Also most normies and stacies will have become zombies which means we would be free to bash their heads in with a baseball bat or blow them to pieces with a shotgun.

Dont forget since theyre zombies and their bodies will be decomposed we will mog them to hell and back.

Lots of incels also spend lots of time coping with zombie/fps vidya games which would give us an advantage since we would have tactical experience. A new order will begin, we may be at constant risk of death but it would be better than rotting away everyday like this.

I feel the same way sometimes, but then I have a momentary change of heart and suddenly feel okay with being incel and just want to be happy and at ease with my suffering. But then it changes and I hate everyone again. Then I hate myself. Then I love myself and hate everyone else.

I 100% fullly unironically believe that the entire universe should be destroyed, with 100% casualties of all forms of life, capable of thinking or not.

I fucking hate every human on earth even most of my family.
its always pleasant to know your family doesn't give a shit about you on a personal level, just for how good of a show animal you are to bring their names up by association. family can get fucked
The familypill finished me off no joke

Last edited:
Yeah even my family dosent understand my struggles. I feel you