Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to slaughter my crush.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Today I see that stupid slut talking to some Chang, and this was a true Chang that height mogged me and is better looking then me. I HAVE SEEN HER TALKING TO HIM BEFORE AND SHE MUST LIKE HIM.
I can't believe I had the bluepilled thought that she was different from other girls.
SHE IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DIRTY FILTHY CUM BUCKET.
YOU WHERE ALLL RIGHT, SHE IS JUST ANOTHER DIRTY SLUT.

What country is she from? Is her pussy white?

giphy.gif

Every female, unless you control it through brutal patriarchy, is a slut.

What country is she from? Is her pussy white?
She is Albanian like me, why am I not surprised that she would slut out like this.
Now she is going to be taking changs BAC

She is Albanian like me, why am I not surprised that she would slut out like this.
Now she is going to be taking changs BAC
Southeast European femoids are well known for being the biggest sluts. If she had good parents they would pair her with a good albanina boy like you. Instead, she is free to go and fuck with Chang and let his Asian semen in her cunt. Interracial relationships should BE BANNED

Southeast European femoids are well known for being the biggest sluts. If she had good parents they would pair her with a good albanina boy like you. Instead, she is free to go and fuck with Chang and let his Asian semen in her cunt. Interracial relationships should BE BANNED
I think her parents are putting her through university first so she can get a good job and take care of them when they are older, so that's why they haven't tried to marry her yet.
Plus there is no way that she would tell her parents she has a non white boyfriend, they would get mad if she said she had any boyfriend as Albanian parents tend to want their daughters to learn and then get married later on.
But a ton of Albanian girls I've seen are into interracial marriages where I live in New York city.
I've seen two Albanian girls who exclusively date black guys. But they won't tell their parents about it.

feels.

No racist, but I fucking hate Changs more than any other type of Chad. I think it's because they act like females in a lot of ways.

I think her parents are putting her through university first so she can get a good job and take care of them when they are older, so that's why they haven't tried to marry her yet.
Plus there is no way that she would tell her parents she has a non white boyfriend, they would get mad if she said she had any boyfriend as Albanian parents tend to want their daughters to learn and then get married later on.
But a ton of Albanian girls I've seen are into interracial marriages where I live in New York city.
I've seen two Albanian girls who exclusively date black guys. But they won't tell their parents about it.

Females these days are uncontrolable. God knows what she does behind her parents's back.

I wished death on every of my crushes

There are no unicorns.

Even "female" incels get to fuck Chad at least once. We get nothing.

So you want to crush your crush?