Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I was 'gang raped' in the metaverse -the trauma was similar to a real-world assault'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★

A woman has revealed she was 'virtually gang raped' by four male avatars in Meta's Horizon Worlds - and she said the trauma is similar to a real-world assault.

Speaking to DailyMail.com, psychotherapist and start-up co-founder Nina Patel said that her attackers may have felt ‘disinhibited’ due to being in a virtual world.

While she does not know the attacker's true identities, all four had male voices - and one even said to her, 'Don’t pretend you didn’t love it' after the attack.

Patel was targeted simply for having a female avatar, an experience she described as 'surreal' and 'horrible.'

‘They relentlessly harassed me and then proceeded to (what can only be described) as the sexual assault of my avatar,' she explained.

'Their behavior was offensive and disturbing.’

The attack saw the male avatars mobbing her character, yelling abuse at her and taking photos in-game - with one jeering attacker making a very crude suggestion over what she should do with the images.
Foids are now whining about virtual rape because they got teabagged jfl

Ugly4 600x416
someone should create 3d avatar of that dude and then e-molest foids with a long snake like tongue that would lick all over her body like in hentais :feelskek:

Foids are niggers

What a retarded fucking foid.

Crying ''rape'' is the favorite method of foids to self victimize and get attention, sympathy and fame.

She's probably never been raped IRL or it would've mentioned it so im not sure how she could judge how similar a virtual "rape" is.

I just signed up to Meta

wah wah wah cry a river of privileged tears

This is beyond retarded

Wow very interesting hope it happens again :lul:

I want to behead foids in video games (so far the only game I was able to do it was Cybperpunk)

What a retarded fucking foid.

Crying ''rape'' is the favorite method of foids to self victimize and get attention, sympathy and fame.
and then they call anyone they dont like a nazi:
when toilets see something they dont like they call it rape
when toilets see anyone they dont like they call them nazis
peak femoid logic

Last edited:
then tell that foid to get the fuck off VR

and then they call anyone they dont like a nazi:
when toilets see something they dont like they call it rape
when toilets see anyone they dont like they call them nazis
peak femoid logic
fax

even donald trump was recently convicted because some pervy foid made BS SA accusation. and he was a former president.

when foids get pissy, they will hurl all kinds of dumb accusations. and in the beleveallwomen era, their word is taken seriously.

this is what happens when people listen to women.

I need a pack of 7'-tall girls to brutally gangrape me (in Meta Horizon Worlds). :ahegao:

@wereq

fax

even donald trump was recently convicted because some pervy foid made BS SA accusation. and he was a former president.

when foids get pissy, they will hurl all kinds of dumb accusations. and in the beleveallwomen era, their word is taken seriously.

this is what happens when people listen to women.
exactly

of course its the uk