Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to to Gaza or Mexico and fight the Jews for rest of my life

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Either by running terrorist cell and bombing Jews or go to cartel and run drugs in a speedboat and shoot navy seals that try to stop me. And also blow them up with rpg-7.

Feel like this is the only way I will have shit in my life. And then I will be free of the government. If I stay here I will stay incel poor and probably end in prison

Also I don't hate all Jews just the mega corporattion ones Nd the government ones

You dont have what it takes kids, to fight the jewish menace you must hate all jews with your heart at maximum powers, never began for terrorcel over here

do it

Isispepe

You dont have what it takes kids, to fight the jewish menace you must hate all jews with your heart at maximum powers, never began for terrorcel over here
I do have it takes bro. I'm not a pussy like you . The mi5 niggers don't scare me. I scare them

What's the easiest country to get into Gaza from maybe I can fly to Egypt or Jordan then pay some nigga to smugle me across
best option is to find some extremist pakis in UK and tell them u want to join gaza

one of them must know a guy who knows a guy who can get you there

I do have it takes bro. I'm not a pussy like you . The mi5 niggers don't scare me. I scare them
lmao, a faggot like you that cant handle absolute doesnt have the guts to do what is needed to be done, stay home kid

Based in concept: But as an American, I can confirm the cartels are(at least partially) funded & sponsored by the CIA who are Jews themselves. I also have heard HAMAS is funded by the Israeli Mossad.

I would join the Incelwaffen Division:

Mr285l

No Palestinian ever called me a goy.
1efd2497-139c-4267-b11a-f8e9c8030063.jpg

Commit minor acts of sabotage gradually culminating in something bigger than you and I

Based in concept: But as an American, I can confirm the cartels are(at least partially) funded & sponsored by the CIA who are Jews themselves. I also have heard HAMAS is funded by the Israeli Mossad.

I would join the Incelwaffen Division:

View attachment 1044927
Absolutely the US Alphabet agencies work with the cartels. The sad thing is the US could probably eliminate the cartels if it actually gave a damn via military intervention but it'll never happen. None of this fucking illegal immigration crisis bullshit would be happening if we could clean their country out

Either by running terrorist cell and bombing Jews or go to cartel and run drugs in a speedboat and shoot navy seals that try to stop me. And also blow them up with rpg-7.

Feel like this is the only way I will have shit in my life. And then I will be free of the government. If I stay here I will stay incel poor and probably end in prison

Also I don't hate all Jews just the mega corporattion ones Nd the government ones
Military maxing is a fake cope in 2024 you think you are gonna be like GI Joe soilder from the 90s but you get absolutely obliterated by bomb drones and Air attacks

best option is to find some extremist pakis in UK and tell them u want to join gaza

one of them must know a guy who knows a guy who can get you there
They're all glownigger and snitches here. The real jihadis rot in prison here

Absolutely the US Alphabet agencies work with the cartels. The sad thing is the US could probably eliminate the cartels if it actually gave a damn via military intervention but it'll never happen. None of this fucking illegal immigration crisis bullshit would be happening if we could clean their country out
The US sponsors these kinds of organizations -cartels & such- for various reasons: It allows for more taxpayer dollars to go to the surveillance state we’re under, funnels hard very harmful drugs into poorer areas to keep them suppressed, and also to keep the general masses in fear, similar to the war on Terror.

And yes, if they wanted to they could easily take out all the Cartels very easily, probably in a month or so max & then it’s just hunting down the few of them who are hiding or lower-level affiliates(IE: Crack street-dealer).

The immigration crisis is another thing engineered by the (((Elites))) & (((ZOG))) which follows the Hegelian Dialectic ofc, the large-scale mass illegal-immigration is done to:
-Accelerate White Erasure
-Create a more poor country
-Cause more destabilization which will allow (((them))) to exert more means of Totalitarian control.

@Corvus

The US sponsors these kinds of organizations -cartels & such- for various reasons: It allows for more taxpayer dollars to go to the surveillance state we’re under, funnels hard very harmful drugs into poorer areas to keep them suppressed, and also to keep the general masses in fear, similar to the war on Terror.

And yes, if they wanted to they could easily take out all the Cartels very easily, probably in a month or so max & then it’s just hunting down the few of them who are hiding or lower-level affiliates(IE: Crack street-dealer).

The immigration crisis is another thing engineered by the (((Elites))) & (((ZOG))) which follows the Hegelian Dialectic ofc, the large-scale mass illegal-immigration is done to:
-Accelerate White Erasure
-Create a more poor country
-Cause more destabilization which will allow (((them))) to exert more means of Totalitarian control.

@Corvus
Spot on. The most depressing thing about being fully awake, so to speak about reality, is knowing how much needless suffering could be avoided if it weren't for human greed and sadism. The elites could've saved the world 10 times over if they actually cared

:feelsYall:
. The most depressing thing about being fully awake, so to speak about reality, is knowing how much needless suffering could be avoided if it weren't for human greed and sadism.
This is true: If it weren't for the shitty corrupted nature of most people, then I'm more than confident that most -if not almost all- of us wouldn't be Incel.

We could literally feed everyone on Earth if we wanted to, yet the greed of (((Capitalism))) prevents this.
The elites could've saved the world 10 times over if they actually cared
If we had actual leaders who cared about their people, then I swear 90% of the problems in the world right now would have never been a problem to begin with.

I swear 90% of the problems in the world right now would have never been a problem to begin with
You could apply to this eliminating the Jew as well

Fuck Mexico, that country is cucked because it has been influenced by the United States in terms of culture. In Mexico, abortion is legal, LGBTQ people have rights, they do not abide by their catholic values, their women dress up like sluts, and their younger women are hypergamous just like american women.

must kill and rape all da JOOOOOOZE

I hope all Muslims going to unite against jew menace and kill them all. They are the enemies of the entire world. They blamed Muslims for the 9/11 and disgraced them all while it was just the Israelis and Saudi Arabia traitors that caused that false flag event with the full cooperation of the CIA and US government. You know that after Gaza you will be next and i'm talking to the Egypt, Saudis, Turkey, Syria and Iran.