Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i want to try cold approaching again, how shall i go about it?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
inb4 "dont bother" etc.... ive done it in the past couple times but i havent done it in long time, how shall i approach foids? and what shall i say? i know chad can get away with saying anything, but as a sub8 man what can i say? The reason i want to approach again is because that is the only way i have a chance at getting a foid, i want to try it last time so then i can rest easily knowing ive tried to get a foid unlike some others who are complaining but never actually tried. Also how do you get rid of the anxiety feeling when approaching?

How/ where did you cold approach them? Was it in clubs?
I'd love to try but my high inhibition won't let me

Ask if they "wan sum fuk" if they say no you go to the next.

Just go to her and lift her.

Do you have friends? Try to chill with them more often, maybe go out with them, that way you can reduce your anxiety levels I guess. The more you talk to people, the better.

It's nearly impossible that you wil succeed but good luck nonetheless.

I don’t usually recommend the red pill , But i have no other advice tbh

If you're truly sub5 then unless you want more suifuel you shouldn't go about it

GOOD LUCK BRO

How/ where did you cold approach them? Was it in clubs?
I'd love to try but my high inhibition won't let me
ive done it in college but that failed horribly, most of them were in shops or streets. Ive done a lot of approaches while i was drunk but i can imagine you know how that went.

There is no point asking this here. We all have a 0% success rate.

Go to a PUA forum.

If you want to try for the sake if trying, go for a compliment, like "damn you're pretty, how come I've never seen you around here before?" or some stupid shit like that.

ive done it in college but that failed horribly, most of them were in shops or streets. Ive done a lot of approaches while i was drunk but i can imagine you know how that went.

How did you do it in shops and streets? I can't imagine what i'd say to a foid in such a situation. Do you just ask how they're doing?

Do you have friends? Try to chill with them more often, maybe go out with them, that way you can reduce your anxiety levels I guess. The more you talk to people, the better.

It's nearly impossible that you wil succeed but good luck nonetheless.
i know some sand refugee guys and they are low inhib af, god knows how

Are you trying to get metoo’d?

How did you do it in shops and streets? I can't imagine what i'd say to a foid in such a situation. Do you just ask how they're doing?
like couple of times i would see a foid working in a retail clothes shop and just go and ask them about clothes then try shift the topic but never end up succeeding in getting their number ffs, and in the street they just walk away most of the time.

Go to a PUA forum.

If you want to try for the sake if trying, go for a compliment, like "damn you're pretty, how come I've never seen you around here before?" or some stupid shit like that.
id rather God kill me than ever visiting these forums
Are you trying to get metoo’d?
i have no other solution brother

like couple of times i would see a foid working in a retail clothes shop and just go and ask them about clothes then try shift the topic but never end up succeeding in getting their number ffs, and in the street they just walk away most of the time.

I would never have the balls to do that. I always feel like a child talking to my mom's friend whenever i'm speaking to a foid.

Remember this: you're not chad you're not attractive. So, just be who you are and act how you feel comfortable. Don't pretend being anyone else. Don't try PUA bullshit. Don't believe red pill garbage. Don't don't put foids on a pedestal. Just be who you are. Quit at first sign or you'll get arrested. Foids will hate you anyways but who knows? Maybe you get a hug at least.

cold approaching doesn't work. well maybe it does on old roasties I wouldn't know. you have to do a semi-warm at the very least. and if she doesn't leave immediately you've passed the looks check and can attempt to actually do something, though this is very rare if you're sub7. as for anxiety you have to fake it till you make it. pretend to be confident. lying to her about something like your name helps(srs) so you feel less vulnerable/more in control

I would never have the balls to do that. I always feel like a child talking to my mom's friend whenever i'm speaking to a foid.
Ngl I have been feeling this lately
Remember this: you're not chad you're not attractive. So, just be who you are and act how you feel comfortable. Don't pretend being anyone else. Don't try PUA bullshit. Don't believe red pill garbage. Don't don't put foids on a pedestal. Just be who you are. Quit at first sign or you'll get arrested. Foids will hate you anyways but who knows? Maybe you get a hug at least.
I will try that boyo
cold approaching doesn't work. well maybe it does on old roasties I wouldn't know. you have to do a semi-warm at the very least. and if she doesn't leave immediately you've passed the looks check and can attempt to actually do something, though this is very rare if you're sub7. as for anxiety you have to fake it till you make it. pretend to be confident. lying to her about something like your name helps(srs) so you feel less vulnerable/more in control
I've heard about the fake it till you make it numerous times, hope it's true

Already approached around 500 foids.

>how shall i go about it?
1) Forget about routines, techniques, etc. Just focus on acting normal and spontaneously and use direct game. Sweet talking doesn't work, it's all about your looks, if she's interested, she is, and if she isn't, she isn't, that's it.

2) I strongly recommend open air daytime events where it's acceptable to approach someone like that. A carnival parade, a festival where people are drunk, a college party or something of the kind. Don't bother going to clubs (waste of money with pretty low chances of getting something), let alone doing regular daygame, nothing comes from it at all. I've never ever seen it and I approached A LOT in daygame parties that contained gl men.

Also how do you get rid of the anxiety feeling when approaching?
You could use alcohol or drugs, but the fact is, the anxiety never complety goes away. The best thing to do is just approach around 5 women right away as soon as you enter the venue, with simple direct game. After that it becomes easier for the day in my experience. The more you take to start, the harder it gets.

What's the most you've gotten out of approaching?
Can't say without getting a warning. All I can say is: approach drunk fat ugly foids at the end of the event, that's your best bet, even though the success rating is still abysmal if you're ugly, of course.

Also, before some calls me a fakecel, I never had a girlfriend or any sexual act without paying and I'm fucking 31.

Already approached around 500 foids.

>how shall i go about it?
1) Forget about routines, techniques, etc. Just focus on acting normal and spontaneously and use direct game. Sweet talking doesn't work, it's all about your looks, if she's interested, she is, and if she isn't, she isn't, that's it.

2) I strongly recommend open air daytime events where it's acceptable to approach someone like that. A carnival parade, a festival where people are drunk, a college party or something of the kind. Don't bother going to clubs (waste of money with pretty low chances of getting something), let alone doing regular daygame, nothing comes from it at all. I've never ever seen it and I approached A LOT in daygame parties that contained gl men.

You could use alcohol or drugs, but the fact is, the anxiety never complety goes away. The best thing to do is just approach around 5 women right away as soon as you enter the venue, with simple direct game. After that it becomes easier for the day in my experience. The more you take to start, the harder it gets.
ive tried approaching with alcohol and that failed everytime, i will try in festival however, hopefully that goes well.

Hope you can afford a good lawyer.

What's the worst than could happen. It's not illegal to ask out girls..

Go to a PUA forum.

I'd go to clubs and hit on drunk chicks.

And set up a thugmaxxed/statusfrauded Instagram and message random females in your area.

you could try this. hello hows it going I am looking to make new friends in the area and wanted to know if you would be interested or if you know any one that would.

Don't do that. It will inevitably fail. Just try to establish brief and indirect friendship with a foid and then approach her.

Step 1: Tie a noose.

Step 2: Put it around your neck.

Step 3: Kick the chair.

Cold approaching is retarded as a sub 6/7. You need to join a club or something and start from there.

Start by getting a good lawyer.

You can do it anywhere, using any line you fell like.... if you have a pretty face :feelskek:

Yes bro you have nothing to lose and you will the foids day