Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I wanted to kill myself, until I saw a hot guy"

Hahahah fucking foids brain

Tales from a crazy bitch

I've read the comments and foids really are a hivemind huh. Not really surprised.

obviously his personality

I've read the comments and foids really are a hivemind huh. Not really surprised.
Yes. They're so predictable. Reading this stuff just makes me think so much less of foids overall.

Why i never take foid mental problems seriously

Yes. They're so predictable. Reading this stuff just makes me think so much less of foids overall.
I don't even know why part of me believed that other redditors would call out this absolute bullshit but I was stupid enough to think that, so it's my problem for being too rational.

Incel tear hello

I don't even know why part of me believed that other redditors would call out this absolute bullshit but I was stupid enough to think that, so it's my problem for being too rational.
Sure. That would be the right assumption to make if we didn't live in a complete clown world.

Everything we've been taught about foids was bullshit.

My hatred for foids grows everyday

He must’ve been really funny

57679.jpg
Fuck! I made a typo

Sure. That would be the right assumption to make if we didn't live in a complete clown world.

Everything we've been taught about foids was bullshit.
The funny thing is that her cucked boyfriend was there supporting her as well. I feel bad for him somewhat. imaging your girl posting this shit on reddit behind your back. Even if you get a relationship you are never safe.

Imagine there are ironically Men who are Diagnosed with BPD. Imagine

This is why I can't take foids seriously. All of their problems are self-inflicted.

Women love a chad in uniform

Chad has the ability to heal mental health just by his looks alone. :feelsclown:

"But looks don't matter, we care about personality and character" :foidSoy:

Once again, take the same story and reverse the gender.
Results may surprise you :feelsjuice:

The reason why king David and Joseph was so popular in israel...was because they were so handsome...the reason y the whole book of the song of Solomons was written by a foid...was because she was so intrigued by Solomons handsomeness...the reason y the serpent was able to beguile eve...was because the serpent was a handsome and charming snake like creature....

FOIDS always have depended on the good looking men to inspire them....the reason y they fought for independence was because sub 5 men were running the country

BPD foids are obsessed with wasting police and social services time because it's all just a game to them. They are basically children acting out for attention. No one on this forum would fuck around with cops like this
My sister has BPD so I know this all too well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
maybe those faggots in canada have it right, euthanasia should be offered at hospitals

I wish my emotional turmoil could be resolved by looking at attractive women. :feelsbadman:

BPD foids are obsessed with wasting police and social services time because it's all just a game to them. They are basically children acting out for attention. No one on this forum would fuck around with cops like this
My sister has BPD so I know this all too well

Notice how at the end she says "just wanted to share what this dumb illness does to me". They pathologize being a shitty superficial and feckless person by blaming it on a "disease". BPD diagnoses are 75% female. It's not an illness, it's being a foid.

Chad has the ability to heal mental health just by his looks alone. :feelsclown:
and conversely seeing ugly men is suifuel for foids. they want to kill us off for the sake of their mental health

Bet if she saw a subhuman, she would've wanted kill herself more. Fucking foids

obviously his personality
He must’ve been really funny
Undoubtedly, can't imagine what else she could've loved so much about him:feelsjuice::feelscry:.

Why i never take foid mental problems seriously

Fuck man, if only I knew where this foid was at this time. I could just distract the chad and simply stand in is place and she'd be dead.

Fuck man, if only I knew where this foid was at this time. I could just distract the chad and simply stand in is place and she'd be dead.
Based

Stone this cunt to death and end her entire blood line

"BPD" women need to be thrown into furnaces and incinerated.

Its true its the opposite for us guys :lul:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
maybe those faggots in canada have it right, euthanasia should be offered at hospitals
And you think foids will euthanasiamaxx? They will just waste the time and resources that comes with the due process of such procedures and will change their foid mind when it is time to do it as you know accountability is a foreign concept to their brains

Damn, should have sent fat ugly police offers so she killed herself.