Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was always the odd man out

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
In every single group I been in I was always the odd man out I was always the only guy that had zero girls checking for him not even one I was always the guy that got clowned I was always the butt end of the joke I was always getting ignored or told to shut up I was never treated with any sort of decency I never did anything to these people yet they want me dead for no reason

In every single group I been in I was always the odd man out I was always the only guy that had zero girls checking for him not even one I was always the guy that got clowned I was always the butt end of the joke I was always getting ignored or told to shut up I was never treated with any sort of decency I never did anything to these people yet they want me dead for no reason
Trucels are always alone. :blackpill:

I hate it. But it’s like there’s no one else to be “friends” with :feelsbadman:

I always felt the odd one out as well.

This is why I don't feel pleasure leaving the house.

Up until a few years ago, I used to get excited to see people, to be "out and about", to talk to random people, maybe make new acquaintances, talk to foids, even flirt with them. But the brutality of getting rejected and ostracized 100% of the times for 30 years is just too much to bear.

When you're trying something, like finding a job, for 30 years with zero progress, there is a moment that reality sinks in: you're jobless for life. Likewise, I'm incel 4 life now. I tried for decades, but I don't feel enthusiastic with the prospect of chatting up a foid anymore, or even making friends. It's just too tiresome, too repetitive.