Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mother doesn't consider you a man.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
At my young age, I am an orphan of both parents. However, it is with great pain that I remember how I was treated by my mother. My mother was a woman with a rather severe character, compassionate at times but always with an undeniable seriousness.

However, always, whether my father was alive or dead, my mother always treated me not as a subhuman, but as a being who did not even have the value of a man. She sought help from other men, took other men's word over mine, and always had to ask other men to make sure that what I told her was true or not.

I always remember with pain the hypocritical look of disappointment in my mother's eyes; a failure she could never admit but I know she felt it all her life.

My mother would always call me a fag (maricon) because i told her about my social anxiety,and autism. She thinks in faking it qnd im not man enough to work or have any social skills. They've always done this yk. She looks at me with dissapointed alot

At my young age, I am an orphan of both parents. However, it is with great pain that I remember how I was treated by my mother. My mother was a woman with a rather severe character, compassionate at times but always with an undeniable seriousness.

However, always, whether my father was alive or dead, my mother always treated me not as a subhuman, but as a being who did not even have the value of a man. She sought help from other men, took other men's word over mine, and always had to ask other men to make sure that what I told her was true or not.

I always remember with pain the hypocritical look of disappointment in my mother's eyes; a failure she could never admit but I know she felt it all her life.
10-7 = YOU ARE A MALE!

6-5 = YOU ARE A PERSON!

4-1 = YOU DO NOT DESERVE RIGHTS

Nah I beat her up twice. So she definitely had learn who’s the man and who’s the woman in the house

Which one was right and which one was wrong

As an incel you will never be considered a 'man' by society anyway, nor a human.
Looks are a stain that can't be scrubbed out. Forever smeared over any actions you might take. Altruism decays into cruelty and vigor wilts to capriciousness. An incel is only as good as an angel who's halo has been stolen. I wish it was a fate I could escape.

When the world is run by AI, perhaps we will all be treated a little bit nicer.

My mom has always had a serious grudge against me because i was a premature baby

I don't think she's considering me as an adult.

My mom has indirectly said this by saying that a relative my height is too short. Its very dehumanising and depressing

Why do you think she did that?
10-7 = YOU ARE A MALE!

6-5 = YOU ARE A PERSON!

4-1 = YOU DO NOT DESERVE RIGHTS
What looks even have to do with that?