Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at Domino's pizza, fuck my life

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So there's this discount at Domino's Pizza so I went there to buy some cheap pizza to eat. First a family from India comes in, at the door there is a height measuring bar to identify the height of criminals. When I came in I noticed that with my 6'2 frame I came nice near the top of the bar, several Indian men came in 6'4 to 6'6 all of them had their eyes above the upper limit, then some White tourist couple came in, the man was easily 6'8, then another White man and even a Nig-nig came in, both of them stood with their eyes over the bar, WHY THE FUCK IS A BLACK MAN THIS TALL? BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHORTEST RACE!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I absolutely fucking hate living in this country, in the half hour I was in the restaurant literally not a single male was shorter than me. Usually they have a 7'1 man behind the counter but thankfully the guy was ONLY 6'4 this time.

I just cannot stress how much I hate living in this nightmare country. Imagine getting height-mogged by curry teenagers? That's my every day life.

Why the fuck would I want to go out here?!

A lot of people (like Tails) claim by saying "only White people are tall, only young people are tall", literally everyone of every race stood above the 190 cm line except for me. FUCK.

Thats terrible gtfo that country ud be a heightmogger anywhere else.

Blacks are shortest since when ?

Change your country @Zhou Chang-Xing

Blacks are shortest since when ?
IMG 3713

View: https://youtu.be/hkbVmACAp0o?si=kJIo_2xPerAQVFcC

View: https://youtu.be/Zjt-b98_EnY?si=Y3HGo4VRSA94wEFA

I had a similar feeling. I'm 6'0" Indian living in a city filled with Hispanic people who are supposed to be short. Was in an elevator last week and three different men ranging from a few to several inches taller than me stepped in. What in the flying FUCK? The fourth was of course a hot foid.

So there's this discount at Domino's Pizza so I went there to buy some cheap pizza to eat. First a family from India comes in, at the door there is a height measuring bar to identify the height of criminals. When I came in I noticed that with my 6'2 frame I came nice near the top of the bar, several Indian men came in 6'4 to 6'6 all of them had their eyes above the upper limit, then some White tourist couple came in, the man was easily 6'8, then another White man and even a Nig-nig came in, both of them stood with their eyes over the bar, WHY THE FUCK IS A BLACK MAN THIS TALL? BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHORTEST RACE!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I absolutely fucking hate living in this country, in the half hour I was in the restaurant literally not a single male was shorter than me. Usually they have a 7'1 man behind the counter but thankfully the guy was ONLY 6'4 this time.

I just cannot stress how much I hate living in this nightmare country. Imagine getting height-mogged by curry teenagers? That's my every day life.

that's a lot of tallfags

These types of events will lead to extra fisherian runaway tier breeding

Where was this? How the fuck did so many height moggers all fit in one pizza place?

Try being 5'5
Sorry, us real 6’5” manlets are talking here

Where is this land of Nephilims you inhabit?