Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at the grocery store

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Today I was at the grocery store and I saw two really attractive foids. It was driving me crazy. They were wearing skirts so their sexy legs were visible.

Whenever I see attractive foids in public, I get fantasies about wanting to rip their clothes off and fuck them hard. It pains me that they probably get fucked by Chad while I’m still a kissless virgin. :cryfeels:

We are doomed to be spectators and not to participate in the game of life. This causes a lot of frustration especially in the summer period because foids takes the opportunity to dress like whores.

This reeks of IT bait. Over for OP if serious.

We are doomed to be spectators and not to participate in the game of life. This causes a lot of frustration especially in the summer period because foids takes the opportunity to dress like whores.

I get fantasies about choking their thin necks and slit their throats with a combat knife, while breaking their neck to put their head on the body's back afterwards.

last time i saw a really super attractive girl was way long in the past, i only see beckies outside these days.
maybe because it's very hot and stacies only get out at night for parties²