Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The grocery store argument

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Awhile ago, I said in a thread that we incels are entitled to love, sex, and Intimacy. A user called frothy solutions disagreed with me. He told me that women do not owe us anything. He went on to say that food is a need but grocery stores are not entitled to give us food for free even though we need it for survival.

Here is why I believe that the grocery store argument is wrong. First of all, the purpose of a grocery store is to sell food for profit, not give it away for free. It's okay for grocery stores to sell food because everyone has to pay for the food, it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor. When it comes to sex, not everyone has to pay for sex, the chads get sex for free, the ugly guys have to pay for it. This is an inequality. If white people received food for free, it would anger the non-whites because they have to pay for it while white people get it for free, again, this is an inequality. In order to address this inequality, the government needs to force women to pair up with their male looksmatch. It's fair.

In regard to intimate sex, Prostitution is not a solution to Inceldom because the sex doesn't meet the spiritual needs of the individual. What makes sex Intimate is when you are doing it with a female that loves you. You can't buy love from a female. Not all females sell their bodies, and they are not like grocery stores, this is why women are obligated to give us love and sex.

Last edited:
Awhile ago, I said in a thread that we incels are entitled to love, sex, and Intimacy. A user called frothy solutions disagreed with me. He told me that women do not owe us anything. He went on to say that food is a need but grocery stores are not entitled to give us food for free even though we need it for survival.

Here is why I believe that the grocery store argument is wrong. First of all, the purpose of a grocery store is to sell food for profit, not give it away for free. It's okay for grocery stores to sell food because everyone has to pay for the food, it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor. When it comes to sex, not everyone has to pay for sex, the chads get sex for free, the ugly guys have to pay for it. This is an inequality. If white people received food for free, it would anger the non-whites because they have to pay for it while white people get it for free, again, this is an inequality. In order to address this inequality, the government needs to force women to pair up with their male looksmatch. It's fair. Prostitution is not a solution to Inceldom because the sex doesn't meet the spiritual needs of the individual. What makes sex Intimate is when you are doing it with a female that loves you. You can't buy love from a female. Not all females sell their bodies, and they are not like grocery stores, this is why women are obligated to give us love and sex.
What a cuck @FrothySolutions is, Our bodies were literally built for sex,

"Penises goes into vaginas anything else is just insane - Jon Lajoie."

my respect for foids grows more with each passing day

A user called frothy solutions
Just block that blue-pilled boomer faggot. He holds many of these views here on different topics. It is beyond me how he is still allowed to be here.