Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was attacked by a lot of normies on reddit

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just shows how people will believe any story that goes with their woldviews(the link to the reddit post will be below).

So it all started with the cunt @TheVman
He made a picture of my avi and put fake quotes like "we must secure Aryan race for white children" on my picture and he claimed that I made those quotes.
Next thing he did was upload that picture on r/beholdthemasterrace, a subreddit for hating nazis.

I didn't mind that post at first because it was a stupid post and I didn't know normies will take it seriously but then I saw it getting upvote after upvote. After one hour that post had about 300 upvotes, it ended up having 880 upvotes after 3-5 hours and it would probs end up having 3k posts by now if I didn't contact mods for that post to be removed. Well they didn't remove it but hid it, whatever, I can share a link with you now at least.

O0jZWYoTQQioyCkMUktgRg.png

First of all incels is not ALL about hating on women, it's about the blackpill itself and seems like he didn't understand the blackpill himself. You need to be a chadlite at least to "convince" femoids.

BQzK90KWTGq-EcM48ps1_g.png

It's not like we've got people from left browsing and using incels lol.

C1Ow80m7R4WtbIVKahfPBA.png

lol at how they shut up after @BlackpilledTruecel explained them why and how.

RYzu3t-fS9G7sVoGTj_rGw.png

Two days ago I realized my personality is DISGUSTING. How? Am I bullying someone in real life? Am I mocking someone in real life? Am making misogynistic comments to women in real life?

I mean.. You guys can look at those comments yourself and have a giggle

BEHOLDTHEMASTERRACE REDDIT LINK(click here tbh tbh)

>if incels think women are so stupid and weak, why do they have such a hard time convincing any of them to have sex?

what kind of retard low iq logic is this? first of all yes women are weak this is commonly accepted fact and they are stupid since their personality detectors dont get tripped when they date abusive men. and you dont convince women to have sex with you thats a retarded pua mindset, its all about looks. these people dont even bother reading anything that we actually say they just attach any random negative idea to us and roll with it

Vman LARPing as IncelTears now

i wish that i was dead

Reddit is a shithole and I'm glad that I'm not using it anymore

Dafuq is this shit i hate tbh women expect my mom. 99% of them are hypergamous, filthy, greedy, egoistic and weak pigs.
They have nothing to offer they are a waste of youre time and trust me i know where im talking about. Rather stay incel tbh.

why haven't these obvious cucktears infiltrators been banned and killed irl?

Imagine your life being so sad, and being so insecure, that you can't get an obsession for involuntary celibate males out of your head.

Imagine your life being so sad, and being so insecure, that you can't get an obsession for involuntary celibate males out of your head.
They're incels in denial.

You're crazy, he's a 6 with the potential to be a 7.5 (with bodybuilding and a better haircut)
That's his cherrypicked photo. He's a 6/10 there, yes. But his real rating is 4/10.

Wow, what a surprise, theLARPman has continued his LARPing elsewhere. Maybe he'll post some more fake catfishing stories, "LMFAO, just made this incel fly from Spain to Finland."

You're crazy, he's a 6 with the potential to be a 7.5 (with bodybuilding and a better haircut)
I have seen his actual picture and he lools a lot worse

What did faceandlms rate you?
He didn't rate me lol and honestly don't care. I am 5/10 kek

Wow, what a surprise, theLARPman has continued his LARPing elsewhere. Maybe he'll post some more fake catfishing stories, "LMFAO, just made this incel fly from Spain to Finland."
I always knew his stories were bullshit. He used to post interesting stories without any proof kek.

lol @ u for not knowing how my body looks like right now and jfl at that "better haircut" advice, that's the best my haircut can get.

Then I am 1/10.
I am 4/10 like REEE said compared to that cherry picked photo but I consider myself 5/10.

Anyone who is calling weed a 4 is straight up deluded. Looks arent that subjective. There is a reason he had sex despite being a shut in and has 3k+ matches on tinder.

"Two days ago I realized my personality is DISGUSTING. How? Am I bullying someone in real life? Am I mocking someone in real life? Am making misogynistic comments to women in real life?"
cucks say something but do another, The are against bullying and they still do it against us, they don't believe in AWALT but for some reason ALL incels here are misogynistic that never wanted to change their situation. did you read the thread Just some advice for other incels for that lurk here The cuck literally says that incels should not lurk there if they are saddened by inceltears posts. they should do other things like playing videogames... what about incels sub? you could just ignore it but noooo you decided to ban it. wtf the logic of this dudes. cucks and women are not different in that aspect.
Exactly lol. Also cucktears are the ones making very extremist threads and telling us that we should stop doing that. ok lol

"Two days ago I realized my personality is DISGUSTING. How? Am I bullying someone in real life? Am I mocking someone in real life? Am making misogynistic comments to women in real life?"
cucks say something but do another, The are against bullying and they still do it against us, they don't believe in AWALT but for some reason ALL incels here are misogynistic that never wanted to change their situation. did you read the thread Just some advice for other incels for that lurk here The cuck literally says that incels should not lurk there if they are saddened by inceltears posts. they should do other things like playing videogames... what about incels sub? you could just ignore it but noooo you decided to ban it. wtf the logic of these dudes. cucks and women are not different in that aspect.
They have sub par intelligence levels. They should be beat over the head with a stick.