Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was called gay by a foid

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
There is a foid i work with that sometimes talk to me she is gentle but to be honest she is gentle with everyone and today she was joking about me liking other coworkers and i said that was gross and im not a faggot and she dead serious told me "i really tho you were gay" its soo brutal man it never ever fucking began :feelsrope:

@Robtical he is gay and that foid noticed that time to ban hammer @proudweeb is it your moment:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: (in video game)
We have to know why she thought he was gay. Some low iq foids think if you're not a simp or nice to rosties then you're gay.

@Robtical he is gay and that foid noticed that time to ban hammer @proudweeb is it your moment:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: (in video game)
Im not gay you fucking idiot

Multitudes of people thought (and some probably still think) I was gay in high school, probably because I look very kept up and I typically dress nice. Can't do much to prove otherwise when at the same time, no women want you.

She’s asking for the backhand

so why did she think that you are?! There has to be an reason for your faggotry (in video game)
Because i have a retarded unmasculine face
If i had a good face i been slaying instead of rotting as a subhuman incel
She’s asking for the backhand
???

There is a foid i work with that sometimes talk to me she is gentle but to be honest she is gentle with everyone and today she was joking about me liking other coworkers and i said that was gross and im not a faggot and she dead serious told me "i really tho you were gay" its soo brutal man it never ever fucking began :feelsrope:
When I was young some people thought that I was a girl. I have a neurological problem and I walk with small steps like a foid. I have also a baby face etc. Many gays think that I'm gay, too. :blackpill:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Same dude I found out it's due to high inhib, the more high inhib you are the gayer you look and act
Over for highinhibcels

They will think you are gay if you don’t compete with other men for their pussy. Even though they wouldn’t give it to you even if you did.