Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was called ugly when approaching 2 girls

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I approached two girls to try to talk
(I knew one of them from the church she attended)

white, tall and had short hair dyed red. the other brown with the same features but with dark hair.

Anyway, everything was normal until a thinner and shorter white boy arrived and mocked me calling me ugly

I was embarrassed and even more so when the redhead agreed saying: But he's "nice" :reeeeee:

Can You Tell Me More About This Guy And The Two Girls ? Because I'm Imagining Them To All Be Teenagers

I remember in school some foid randomly turned to me and said that the thought of me being with a girl made her want to throw up:fuk:.

I approached two girls to try to talk
(I knew one of them from the church she attended)

white, tall and had short hair dyed red. the other brown with the same features but with dark hair.

Anyway, everything was normal until a thinner and shorter white boy arrived and mocked me calling me ugly

I was embarrassed and even more so when the redhead agreed saying: But he's "nice" :reeeeee:
he was protecting to women he is literally entitled to for being white

I wouldn’t let that happen to me. I’d wipe the floor with anyone shorter and weaker than me

It sure ain't easy

Shortcels and framecels on suicide watch.

Should have called him a short little bitch

I remember in school some foid randomly turned to me and said that the thought of me being with a girl made her want to throw up:fuk:.
foids can be really disgusting evil people and they just hide their real persona when talking to a chad