Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was cucked by camgirl

G

GaelicIrish

Banned
-
I was messaging a nice girl and paid her to make me a video of her wearing her tight jeans and showing me her ass.

Sometimes when you pay the girl you can trace her email address to her facebook page, she never replied to me afterwards then I noticed she posted a photo of her getting a manicure to attract chad.

l2z3fr2.jpg

>Giving money directly to females for services other than sex or an actual physical product.

You're a fucking cuck boyo.

NEVER PAY FOR YOUR FAP MATERIALS(unless you make it yourself through hentai through drawing)

I online dated a hoe I met on chaturbate once. She's from the philippines. She wanted me to send her money and crap beause she was sick. I never sent her a penny and she broke up with me.

I don't even know where you go to "meet" cam girls and do that cuck shit

Fuck man i feel bad for you, i hope you learned your lesson on trusting roasties.

NEVER PAY FOR YOUR FAP MATERIALS(unless you make it yourself through hentai through drawing)
I've actually started practicing drawing hentai, this way i can set up a patreon/commissions and make money off people

Ultimate cuck.

I online dated a hoe I met on chaturbate once. She's from the philippines. She wanted me to send her money and crap beause she was sick. I never sent her a penny and she broke up with me.

That's not online dating bro.

Cam girls don't deliver on custom content at least 50% of the time.

I got cucked by a stripper. The same stripper that gave me my first kiss.

Trust me, I know your pain.

I was messaging a nice girl and paid her to make me a video of her wearing her tight jeans and showing me her ass.

Sometimes when you pay the girl you can trace her email address to her facebook page, she never replied to me afterwards then I noticed she posted a photo of her getting a manicure to attract chad.
You paid a roastie to show you her ass? You dumb fucking cuck, you could have gone to the mall to see that shit..

giphy.gif

paying females kek. cuck OP.