Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was finished writing an emotional thread, but then

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I clicked on 'post thread', and it didnt post. so I refreshed the page and the site gave a 505 error. and now that entire draft is gone. could this be gods warning? thank you god for warning me about the incoming 'dnr' comments and getting drowned by effortless racebait threads

I would have read it my dear fellow.

Stupid tech issues-- mediocrity abounds, as always!- Same thing happened to me at work, a few days ago.

I try to remember to copy-save a big typing job before hitting Submit, just in case the stupid thing doesn't work.- I don't always remember to though.

Sorry, bro.

I clicked on 'post thread', and it didnt post. so I refreshed the page and the site gave a 505 error. and now that entire draft is gone. could this be gods warning? thank you god for warning me about the incoming 'dnr' comments and getting drowned by effortless racebait threads

I had that a few times, I now copy and paste stuff into Microsoft Outlook before posting in case I have to start all over again.

5xx status codes have to do with the server, it's over the fbi came to collect our data for the month

It's best to just ignore those comments and read the ones that actually engage with you. Unfortunately, many men on this forum aren't emotionally supportive of fellowcels and their suffering.

Happened to me a few times.

To stop such crap, I uses a text editor and wrote my posts on there. Then copied it