Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was googling "countries with the ugliest men"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
All the lists only have white countries. Ethnics are assumed to be ugly by default, like we are not even in contention :feelskek:

WARNING: NSFL.

1587957_1530150ef814b94828_jpg5b2ff492201ac906e3b6102e35f2efbe

All the lists only have white countries. Ethnics are assumed to be ugly by default, like we are not even in contention :feelskek:
I bet that they are mostly slavic countries because in the West slavic men are usually dealt a shit hand while slavic women get praised. Finland probably too.

I bet that they are mostly slavic countries because in the West slavic men are usually dealt a shit hand while slavic women get praised. Finland probably too.

Ethnics aren't even considered human to whites people even if they don't admit it, in the back of their mind they subconsciously think it

Ethnics aren't even considered human to whites people even if they don't admit it, in the back of their mind they subconsciously think it
When I talk to white people they always talk condescendingly