Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was in a club for the first time again

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Me and my three other incel friends spent New Year's Eve together. all of them are ugly but one could pass for normie. In any case, we were in the city and thought we would go to a club. We paid 20 euros for the club and guess how long we stayed there. That's right, less than 10 minutes because it was hell for all of us. there were only chadlites and chads inside. It was a mix of Chad migrants and Chad native Germans. We quickly realized that we didn't fit into the picture and none of the women looked at us, so we went home less than 10 minutes later. Great New Year's Eve for a guy like me. None of us can dance and one thought he was the casanova. But in the end we were all really frustrated and angry. New Year's Eve was for the ass.

What's the point of celebrating another year closer to balding? Another year closer to dying? Another year being a virgin?

New Years is a waste of time to celebrate, especially in a club with music making your brain thump at 100 decibels. Just go home and enjoy a cookie or something.

women dont like truecels. but happy new year

What's the point of celebrating another year closer to balding? Another year closer to dying? Another year being a virgin?

New Years is a waste of time to celebrate, especially in a club with music making your brain thump at 100 decibels. Just go home and enjoy a cookie or something.
I find Elsa more attractive than Anna tbh. Seeing her always turns me on.

I find Elsa more attractive than Anna tbh. Seeing her always turns me on.
Angry Crowd GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY

Do you all not drink or what? Only that can get you through.

Fakecel trait: you can enter nightclub
Fakecel trait number 2: you have friends

Ban this fakecel please.

ye it's just 1 year closer to death yet everyone shouts the empty platitudes of 'happy new year lets hope its a good 1!'. For losers in life it's a twisted time loop of what came before

Fuck man just drink alcohol and stop with this whiny shit. I'm hitting my limits reading these teetotal threads.

ye it's just 1 year closer to death yet everyone shouts the empty platitudes of 'happy new year lets hope its a good 1!'. For losers in life it's a twisted time loop of what came before

Fakecel trait: you can enter nightclub
Fakecel trait number 2: you have friends

Ban this fakecel please.
You literally said you think incels can’t get laid cause of their personality Jfl at you calling anyone a fakecel GrAYfag

I feel you OP, I used to have a super short fuse for social events when I was younger. I couldn’t stand being at a gathering for more than 30 minutes while feeling awkward, so I would nope the fuck out and leave.

I seldom ever go out anymore, but I don’t feel that same itchy feet sensation I used to get. I think it’s because I managed to convince myself to just be happy to be out of the house.

Me and my three other incel friends spent New Year's Eve together. all of them are ugly but one could pass for normie. In any case, we were in the city and thought we would go to a club. We paid 20 euros for the club and guess how long we stayed there. That's right, less than 10 minutes because it was hell for all of us. there were only chadlites and chads inside. It was a mix of Chad migrants and Chad native Germans. We quickly realized that we didn't fit into the picture and none of the women looked at us, so we went home less than 10 minutes later. Great New Year's Eve for a guy like me. None of us can dance and one thought he was the casanova. But in the end we were all really frustrated and angry. New Year's Eve was for the ass.
Yeah that's pretty much my club experience except I didn't even get a chance to leave on my own I got pointed out by some woman and kicked out :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I feel you OP, I used to have a super short fuse for social events when I was younger. I couldn’t stand being at a gathering for more than 30 minutes while feeling awkward, so I would nope the fuck out and leave.

I seldom ever go out anymore, but I don’t feel that same itchy feet sensation I used to get. I think it’s because I managed to convince myself to just be happy to be out of the house.
Sometimes I think that maybe I still have a chance to become normal. But reality shows me how far I am from normality.

Brutal

But moggs me by having the courage to go to a club in the first place

I've never stepped foot in a night club

Incel friends should only go to clubs with 12 gauge guns. This is the perfect place for an ER.

A
At least you werent alone