Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I was invited to a meeting

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I will start my English course next week and course invited me to a meeting so ı can go to meet new people there but ı didn't because ı'm sure there are so many foids stacies and Chads so ı even don't want to approach.so ı will start next week and ı dunno how to coping with this while ı have Chads and Stacies around me

Your English is alright already, good luck on improving.

You're English is alright already, good luck on improving.

Thanks bro,actually ı want to be teacher so ı need to take a exam next year,that's why ı'm trying to improving it

Actually better chance than cold approaching

Actually better chance than cold approaching

You think bro ? tbh ı hope to find some foid there who has same interests with me

You think bro ? tbh ı hope to find some foid there who has same interests with me
Yes bro that's what I was gonna say. At least every people there has something unite them, which is starting English course. Higher chance to have meaningful conversation

Yes bro that's what I was gonna say. At least every people there has something unite them, which is starting English course. Higher chance to have meaningful conversation

That's true.high lifefuel for me.thanks bro