Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was looking at Female Gorillas at a zoo

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I was at a zoo, looking at Female gorillas with their tits out and fat zoo gawkers gawking at the Gorillas, and I thought, you know there is no fucking difference between that Gorilla with her tits out and some nobrained landwhale with her five spic kids chewing kettle corn gawking at it. You know the kind. They are fucking obese, walk around like the Goodyear Blimp man, and they have large tits in a disgusting way like the venus of Willendorf. Or even worse, obese women with no tits or ass.

2023 09 06 01 46 09 obese women no ass no chest   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

They are equal in SMV to me. In fact I'd probably get off to fucking the Gorilla more maybe, because at least I can disassociate from it. But there's something about a gross kind of woman, where you just can't do that. A gorilla is natural. But there's nothing natural about a landwhale.

2023 09 06 01 47 05 female gorilla   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

But for fucks sake, there are certain kinds of women that look so disgusting naked, ID RATHER STARE AT A GORILLA WITH THEIR TITS OUT. I'm fucking serious man, I would rather think about A LITERAL GORILLAS SEX LIFE-- that is less disgusting to me, than seeing certain kind of landwhales nude. AND DESPITE ALL THIS, there are still guys out there that can get hard to these disgusting goblina landwhales-- I mean these women are breeding factories, because they usually look that way from having so many kids in the first place.

This is all to say, A FEMALE CAN LOOK MORE DISGUSTING THAN A GORILLA, but she'd still have more SMV than all of us. AND CONVERSELY, the sexual disgust we may feel for Gorillas is tantamount to the sexual disgust a 4/10 woman feels for a guy that looks like this:

2023 09 06 01 54 23 TIL creepy smile guy is Filipino comic artist Gerry Alanguilan   r Phil

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I was at a zoo, looking at Female gorillas with their tits out and fat zoo gawkers gawking at the Gorillas, and I thought, you know there is no fucking difference between that Gorilla with her tits out and some nobrained landwhale with her five spic kids chewing kettle corn gawking at it. You know the kind. They are fucking obese, walk around like the Goodyear Blimp man, and they have large tits in a disgusting way like the venus of Willendorf. Or even worse, obese women with no tits or ass.

View attachment 867293

They are equal in SMV to me. In fact I'd probably get off to fucking the Gorilla more maybe, because at least I can disassociate from it. But there's something about a gross kind of woman, where you just can't do that. A gorilla is natural. But there's nothing natural about a landwhale.

View attachment 867295

But for fucks sake, there are certain kinds of women that look so disgusting naked, ID RATHER STARE AT A GORILLA WITH THEIR TITS OUT. I'm fucking serious man, I would rather think about A LITERAL GORILLAS SEX LIFE-- that is less disgusting to me, than seeing certain kind of landwhales nude. AND DESPITE ALL THIS, there are still guys out there that can get hard to these disgusting goblina landwhales-- I mean these women are breeding factories, because they usually look that way from having so many kids in the first place.

This is all to say, A FEMALE CAN LOOK MORE DISGUSTING THAN A GORILLA, but she'd still have more SMV than all of us. AND CONVERSELY, the sexual disgust we may feel for Gorillas is tantamount to the sexual disgust a 4/10 woman feels for a guy that looks like this:

View attachment 867296
humans are still monkeys

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpS7dGQJBEN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View attachment 867293

View attachment 867295

View attachment 867296
Reminds me of the handsome gorilla in Japan the foids wanted to fuck.

That’s not a goblina jfl. Maybe a future one though.

Brooootal

Bonobos, or pygmy chimpanzees, are physically not very different from other chimps, but they are now classed as a separate species because of radical differences in their behavior. Bonobo males are not very aggressive. They compete less for status than do male chimps, and they do not compete at all for mates. Sex is promiscuous, and males are not possessive. Homosexual mating is common. All parenting is done by mothers. Female bonds are stronger and more enduring than male bonds. In short, bonobo society is a feminist paradise.

Chimpanzee behavior is the opposite of bonobo behavior in almost every respect. Male chimps form hierarchical gangs and compete constantly for status and access to females. They are violent and territorial, forming alliances both to defend their own territory and raid that of other chimpanzee bands. They kill stray males from other bands when the opportunity presents itself. They push females around, and females are expected to display submission to males. Homosexuality is uncommon among them. Chimpanzee social behavior is a feminist’s worst nightmare.
In both ways, incels are screwed.
In the case of bonobos, the females wouldn't let you reproduce and in the case of chimpanzees they would kill you because you were too weak.
The alpha chimp wouldn't let you pass on your genes.
He would defend his harem from incels like you.
Both are paradises for feminists because they like to be dominated by alphas.

U sure u were at a zoo and not at popeyes

Better analysis than some boring 50+ minutes nature documentary

Clown world trait: the gorillest creatura you see on a zoo is a human :feelskek:

That's a sheboon

Egg-like body type

it is like if some mad scientist cut a man in half and glued the upper body of an albinowhale on top of it :feelssus: