Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was never the problem

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I used to hope that one day a foid would actually ask me to hang out when I was a high schooler.

Even the ones who seemed to be nice never actually wanted to do anything with me. I soon began to assume this was because I was immature or something. So I tried acting more adult-like and well-adjusted. Sure, more foids were nicer to me and I could talk to them longer, but it still wasn't enough to actually date them.

Just endless Friday nights of getting on Call of Duty or playing some incel story game (which literally do not bring any joy anymore either)

But you know what really brought this story full circle? That fact that I see classmates in fucking university act like fucking children, like ME IN FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, and they still get endless fun.

It was never my fault! I'm just ugly!

Last edited:
if you were told to be "annoying" and not have friends, the problem is being non NT, not looks, guys dont care what another guy looks like lmao, most men are not gay

if you were told to be "annoying" and not have friends, the problem is being non NT, not looks, guys dont care what another guy looks like lmao, most men are not gay
I am still not 100% sure how I feel about the whole "you need to be good looking to have friends" theory

Because once I was more conscious of others I did make more friends with normies and actually did sometimes hang out with them (i still have a group of friends I play video games with)

But at the same time a chad will be able to tell that being friends with an incel will be a bad look on the overall halo of the friend group so he probably would avoid you like the plague, hence why i never got extremely far socially

Last edited:
I am still not 100% sure how I feel about the whole "you need to be good looking to have friends" theory

Because once I was more conscious of others I did make more friends with normies and actually did sometimes hang out with them (i still have a group of friends I play video games with)

But at the same time a chad will be able to tell that being friends with an incel will be a bad look on the overall halo of the friend group so he probably would avoid you like the plague, hence why i never got extremely far socially
looks are for getting foids, simple as that, plenty of ugly manlets with large friend groups who arent getting any pussy at all

looks are for getting foids, simple as that, plenty of ugly manlets with large friend groups who arent getting any pussy at all
cope

Generally being attractive instantly gets you more friends tbh:feelsbadman: with us cels, we have to compensate