Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was *satisfied with the amount of whites I saw at the gym today

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I went to out local college gym. Most of the ppl there were freshmen, since they show up first to set up their dorm. I was glad to see that about 60% of people at the gym were white. I honestly expected less. Good to see mostly white people.

I mean don't get me wrong, I was not HAPPY or pleased with the gym being 60% white (that would require the gym to be at least 70% white) bit I was relieved and satisfied. I hope to see more whites, esp. when seniors and juniors come in. (they tend to be older, and thus more likely to be white)

Another good thing is that about 75% of gym goers today were not overweight or obese. Its usually the other way around in the general population. This proves that fat people are lazy and don't exercise.

Whites probably hit the gym more than ethnics. Many ethnics are lazy or poor. Shitskin curries like me often have both issues. I used to go pre pandemic but now I don't. It's too hard after brutal wageslavery

Whites probably hit the gym more than ethnics. Many ethnics are lazy or poor. Shitskin curries like me often have both issues. I used to go pre pandemic but now I don't. It's too hard after brutal wageslavery
In the USA, most of the people I see at the gym are Asian and whites. Asian Indians probably hit the gym quite a bit, relative to nigger women and Hispanics.

Since Asian Indians tend to be more educated and less overweight, they probably engage in healthy habits more so than nigger women and Hispanics. Black men tend to be somewhat fit overall relative to the rest of the USA population.

I only stare at the foids

“This proves that fat people are lazy and don’t exercise”

If that’s your barrier for proof I could probably convince you if anything

Oh my fucking god I can’t with this comment Jesus christ
“This proves that fat people are lazy and don’t exercise”
Either way, its true

If you go to expensive gyms you will meet lots of white people or at least they’ll look at you with surprise

Another good thing is that about 75% of gym goers today were not overweight or obese
how is this a good thing. just means the fatsos are gtting even fatter

If you go to expensive gyms you will meet lots of white people or at least they’ll look at you with surprise
True the more expensive gyms definitely have more whites. I have also gone to some natural parks and hikes. Whites show up there a lot more than ethnics even in ethnic enclave areas. Blacks actually appear to be the least interested in the outdoors.

White like fitness/adventure more than any other race. Blacks only like fitness for strength, sports and mogging.

True the more expensive gyms definitely have more whites. I have also gone to some natural parks and hikes. Whites show up there a lot more than ethnics even in ethnic enclave areas. Blacks actually appear to be the least interested in the outdoors.

White like fitness/adventure more than any other race. Blacks only like fitness for strength, sports and mogging.
I would say whites, asians and black men in general tend to engage in fitness. The rest of the races in the USA(hispanics, nigger women) are fat, ugly, fucks.

I appreciate the same situations as you boyo. White establishments are the most civilized and taken care of.

See you tomorrow

tbh seeing one non white is one too many

Whites have the greatest amount of overall physicality. They have, on average, good explosive physical ability combined with endurance, and creativity which allows them to craft and survive the wilderness.

The top blacks have extreme fast twitch explosiveness and some blacks like Kenyans are very good at long distance running endurance, but the average blacks don't have this, and in fact descend hard once they are old. They then get addicted to the modern food whitey provides for them (fast food, chicken, watermelon, grape soda, etc.) and become obese. Combined with copes like tv, video games, weed/drugs, and blacks go down fast, and would die without whitey's intervention in the healthcare system like coronary stents, blood pressure and diabetes drugs, etc.

Blacks also don't understand scientific concepts like training etc., as well as whites. So they literally don't understand why they are losing their ability when they get old and stop training. While intelligent and upper class whites understand the need to keep training and exercising well into midlife, which keeps them fitter.

Whites have the greatest amount of overall physicality. They have, on average, good explosive physical ability combined with endurance, and creativity which allows them to craft and survive the wilderness.

The top blacks have extreme fast twitch explosiveness and some blacks like Kenyans are very good at long distance running endurance, but the average blacks don't have this, and in fact descend hard once they are old. They then get addicted to the modern food whitey provides for them (fast food, chicken, watermelon, grape soda, etc.) and become obese. Combined with copes like tv, video games, weed/drugs, and blacks go down fast, and would die without whitey's intervention in the healthcare system like coronary stents, blood pressure and diabetes drugs, etc.

Blacks also don't understand scientific concepts like training etc., as well as whites. So they literally don't understand why they are losing their ability when they get old and stop training. While intelligent and upper class whites understand the need to keep training and exercising well into midlife, which keeps them fitter.
I think most ethnics choose to race mix with whites so their kids can have the associated privileges that comes with being “whiter”.

whites are the superior race for sure

I think most ethnics choose to race mix with whites so their kids can have the associated privileges that comes with being “whiter”.

whites are the superior race for sure
That's sort of what I'm planning. If I can't breed with a white woman I will have to go surrogacy route. But it's expensive as fuck.

I'm very conflicted about breeding more pure Indians in America. I know what their lives will be. It's very tragic and sad.

That's sort of what I'm planning. If I can't breed with a white woman I will have to go surrogacy route. But it's expensive as fuck.

I'm very conflicted about breeding more pure Indians in America. I know what their lives will be. It's very tragic and sad.
It’s fair to want to race mix with a white woman. White people have exclusive clubs and events where you either have to be white or rich to enter. Having white skin makes you one step closer to being accepted as a true westener.